Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Calm me down please........

Calm me down please........

Old Jun 24th 2005, 4:31 pm
Not a Junior Member!

Lisa T has a spectacular aura aboutLisa T has a spectacular aura aboutLisa T has a spectacular aura about
Default Calm me down please........

Can anyone offer any advice about timescales?

Our EOI was submitted and selected on 8th June. The London branch timescales say it will be around 10 days until an Immigration Officer contacts you. It's now June 23rd and we haven't heard anything. Should we be worried? Has anyone else heard anything....the panic is setting in - what's gone wrong......... :scared: :scared:
Old Jun 24th 2005, 5:13 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calm me down please........

Deep breaths Lisa...calm down and try not to panic....don't worry, I doubt anything has gone wrong!!!

Just as a guide for you, our EOI was selected on 27th April and we didn't hear anything at all from an immigration officer and still haven't to this day!!

If they like the look of your EOI and I'm sure they will (!!!), your status online should change from 'selected' to "decision successful" within about 3 weeks to a month - ours changed on 25th May and we got our ITA through the post 2 days later...

Fingers crossed it shouldn't be much longer for you to wait!! Try not to chew your fingernails down to your elbows like I did won't you!!!

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; Jun 24th 2005 at 5:45 pm.
Old Jun 24th 2005, 6:06 pm
Not a Junior Member!

Lisa T has a spectacular aura aboutLisa T has a spectacular aura aboutLisa T has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
Deep breaths Lisa...calm down and try not to panic....don't worry, I doubt anything has gone wrong!!!

Just as a guide for you, our EOI was selected on 27th April and we didn't hear anything at all from an immigration officer and still haven't to this day!!

If they like the look of your EOI and I'm sure they will (!!!), your status online should change from 'selected' to "decision successful" within about 3 weeks to a month - ours changed on 25th May and we got our ITA through the post 2 days later...

Fingers crossed it shouldn't be much longer for you to wait!! Try not to chew your fingernails down to your elbows like I did won't you!!!

Thanks for that... I really need someone to put it is perspective...I'm starting to pack up the house I'm so excited.........
Old Jun 24th 2005, 6:25 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lisa T
Thanks for that... I really need someone to put it is perspective...I'm starting to pack up the house I'm so excited.........
You're welcome...I would go and get yourself a bottle of Kalms!!! Things are going to get much more exciting for you shortly!!!
Old Jun 24th 2005, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

davepoole has a spectacular aura aboutdavepoole has a spectacular aura aboutdavepoole has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
You're welcome...I would go and get yourself a bottle of Kalms!!! Things are going to get much more exciting for you shortly!!!

hi

i submitted mine on the 6th and had it passed 3 days later, but thinks thats cos im a skilled migrant, with a job offer as a nurse.

so i would say no news is good news, if you wernt succesful they would have let you know by now.

good luck im sre you will be fine,