Reload this Page >

Calling Westiepom......

Calling Westiepom......

Old Jul 16th 2007, 11:53 pm
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Calling Westiepom......

Hi WP,

I haven't seen the "I can't hack it, I've resigned" thread, nor "Sacked on my first day" thread so I'm assuming your first day went well. I do hope so. Mine's written about elsewhere, so won't bore you with that.

What are you doing? Are the people ok? How's the parking?! Is it an interesting job? Is there a social room?

Hey, it IS the Spanish Inquisition (enter Michael Palin stage left).

Luv Annie x.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

westiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to all
Default Re: Calling Westiepom......

Hi - good to hear you're doing well in yr new job
Well, I'm hanging on by the skin of my teeth - 2 days in and I'm worn out, got out of the habbit of this working lark. I think one day a week would suit me better.
On the good side, it's a nice new office, good parking ( ) and the people seem nice and very patient with my never ending dumb questions.
It has a nice lunch room with staggering views of snow covered mountains on one side and a bit of Hagley Park on the other...... not a great incentive to return to work !
Oh yes, I'm doing customer service, admin type work
Thanks for remembering me - and don't give up on seeing that heading at some point !!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

Maz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud of

Good to hear the job is going good , mind you, miss you at our coffee meetings.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:23 pm
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to hear you're surviving. One day a week sounds reasonable, you don't want work getting in the way of you're social life.

Lucky you, with the views. Chch is a lovely city. I love Hagley Park. We took a trip down there 2 years ago, to look around Dave's old haunts. He lived there when he was a teenager for 4 years.

Keep on, keeping on. Soon be the weekend

Luv Annie x