Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Calling Brits in Palmerston North area

Calling Brits in Palmerston North area

Old Jun 22nd 2006, 4:37 am
Just Joined

butterfieldnz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Calling Brits in Palmerston North area

Hi, been in the area about 3 weeks with my wife and 2 girls. Living in a rented home on a dreary new estate where people enter their remote control garages and are never seen until they leave for work next day. We need some human interaction! Anybody up for a couple of pints/wine/chinwag/laugh?
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 4:44 am
Forum Regular

dekajack1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Calling Brits in Palmerston North area

Originally Posted by butterfieldnz
Hi, been in the area about 3 weeks with my wife and 2 girls. Living in a rented home on a dreary new estate where people enter their remote control garages and are never seen until they leave for work next day. We need some human interaction! Anybody up for a couple of pints/wine/chinwag/laugh?
Hi

I dont stay in Palmerston North but have a friend from Scotland that does, she is in cleveland heights is that any where near you.
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 4:51 am
Just Joined

butterfieldnz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Calling Brits in Palmerston North area

Originally Posted by dekajack1
Hi

I dont stay in Palmerston North but have a friend from Scotland that does, she is in cleveland heights is that any where near you.

Hi, thanks for the interest. I don't know the address but this town is quite small and easy to get around. How does this work, is their a way of sending a private message to give e mail or phone numbers?
Old Jul 4th 2006, 12:08 am
Forum Regular

dekajack1 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Calling Brits in Palmerston North area

Originally Posted by butterfieldnz
Hi, thanks for the interest. I don't know the address but this town is quite small and easy to get around. How does this work, is their a way of sending a private message to give e mail or phone numbers?
Hi have sent you a PM.

Go to top right hand corner of page there you will see private messages double click and it should take you onto message.

Good luck