Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Calling all plumbers??

Calling all plumbers??

Old Dec 1st 2008, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

turkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of light
Default Calling all plumbers??

Bit of a weird one here. My wife decided to drop the toothbrush cup in our bathroom sink, cracking a hole right through it the other day!

We are in a rented house and the landlord has said we have to replace it, which is fair enough, but it is proving tricky to find. Its a white plastic one I guess form the early 90's as that is when the house was built.

Any Welington based plumbers or people who just know this kind of thing could advise where I might go about finding something like this to replace it? I've tried Mitre 10 but they just seem to go for the stainless steel variety

Cheers!
Old Dec 1st 2008, 9:16 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Calling all plumbers??

My very first thought is that you visit a reclamation yard .

The next thought is that you go to your local plumbers merchants i.e. Edward Gibbons Plumbing Plus clutching a photo of said damaged basin and ask them what they have that is similar. As plumbers often get good discounts at plumbers merchants, it might then be worth your while to see what a comparable price would be for a supply and fit.