Reload this Page >

Calling All footballers coming to Auckland

Calling All footballers coming to Auckland

Old Mar 8th 2014, 10:03 pm
Just Joined

gaptooth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Calling All footballers coming to Auckland

HI

I am from a division 2 team on the north shore Auckland. We play at Glenfield Rovers football club.. The best club on the north shore by a long shot.
We are on the search for anyone emigrating to Auckland and looking for a club/team to start playing for.
We have a great social atmosphere and a good level of football. We currently, as a team, practise with the div 1 team above us so we have great trainings and more opportunity for progression and development.

So are you coming to live in nz for short or long term? Are you looking for a club? A team? or just get in with the lads?

Reply here. 2014 pre season training has begun. Anytime is a good time.

MDW

PS Beer football what more do you need:
Old Mar 9th 2014, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

snaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nice
Default Re: Calling All footballers coming to Auckland

What I would give to be able to kick or make a decent pass these days.

Good luck.