Reload this Page >

Call out to any UK qualified lawyers

Call out to any UK qualified lawyers

Old Nov 15th 2011, 3:47 pm
Just Joined

plastickiwi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Call out to any UK qualified lawyers

Hi All

I am currently considering my options regarding a potential move to NZ. I am an English qualified lawyer and was wondering whether or not there is anyone else out there who is or has been in a similiar position and had to endure the nightmare that is the re-qualification process

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Last edited by plastickiwi; Nov 15th 2011 at 3:57 pm.
Old Nov 15th 2011, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

DC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Call out to any UK qualified lawyers

I looked into the requalification process but it sounded so complicated and expensive that I just didn't persevere with it. Think it involved the Law Society and an upfront fee of something like $1,500 just for them to assess existing qualifications and advise what extra papers you need to take (?)

One of my things to do is to find out if it's any easier here in Aus