Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Buy three-bed in Invercargill for $150 K??

Buy three-bed in Invercargill for $150 K??

Old Feb 21st 2008, 7:01 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold
Default Buy three-bed in Invercargill for $150 K??

New Zealand’s housing problem now has a solution.

Move to Invercargill, there you can buy a house for UNDER $150 000 according to Invercargill Mayor Tim Shadbolt. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/...ectid=10493758

I just did a wee exercise on Trademe (www.trademe.co.nz) and looks like you will get a total piece of crap for $150 000

Where do these morons come from?

Perhaps if folk challenged these people into showing us the proof of their nuggets of wisdom?

Oh oh, maybe another campaign coming on

Could be my destiny, a full time campaigner

Last edited by Campbells; Feb 21st 2008 at 7:31 am.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 7:26 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buy three-bed in Invercargill for $150 K??

Originally Posted by Campbells
Could be my destiny, a full time campaigner

Cant do that - when would you find time to post oh here?
Old Feb 21st 2008, 8:36 am
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of

MMMM, the one or two i found at that price looked loverly (NOT). JUst right for a family to grow up in (NOT). Sorry, but I would go South if the job was there, but not to live in those houses.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 8:46 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by spid
MMMM, the one or two i found at that price looked loverly (NOT). JUst right for a family to grow up in (NOT). Sorry, but I would go South if the job was there, but not to live in those houses.

Ach Jemmy, Leuchars

Was there in Jan, sent most of the time in Perth, Dundee & Kirrimuir.

Are you still in Scotland or are you in NZ ?

Scotland is a magic place. Heineken on tap, McEwen’s 80 shilling – oh man what a pint.

We took our wee lad a good few times over to Leuchars to see the planes as he is fully into flying machines. Did the Guardbridge thing too.

That whole Fife area is really beautiful.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 8:57 am
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Campbells
Ach Jemmy, Leuchars

Was there in Jan, sent most of the time in Perth, Dundee & Kirrimuir.

Are you still in Scotland or are you in NZ ?

Scotland is a magic place. Heineken on tap, McEwen’s 80 shilling – oh man what a pint.

We took our wee lad a good few times over to Leuchars to see the planes as he is fully into flying machines. Did the Guardbridge thing too.

That whole Fife area is really beautiful.
Still in Leuchars - kids in school at Guardbridge (lovely school 55 kids from p1 - p7!). Scotland is indeed great but . . . I can't work at the mo - a glut of teachers already on the payroll at Fife, and we only have another 15 months left anyway. Then if it isn't NZ it's somewhere else. Today the sun is shining, no frost for the first time in a week, and above 0 degress! The tornado's are flying overhead (i love watching them) as I type. All is quiet and well in the world (other than hubby is in Oman on exercise). Some cracking beaches here as well. Can't afford a house though.

Found a strange one on rightmove the other day, old edwardian 5/6 bed in St Andrews overlooking the 18th hole. For 4 weeks only a year - £795K!!!! FOr 4 weeks - i fell off my chair in disgust!