Bull mastiff

Old May 6th 2010, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

kooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud of
Default Bull mastiff

Hi,

I wondered if there are any other Bull mastiff owners out there. I have a young Bully who is a bit willful at times, and I wondered if anybody can tell me which Bully specific books might be best to help train him.

I am a experienced owner of large dogs (mostly Ridgebacks), but he's something else!!!!

He's a loveable rouge and I want the best for him as he is a bit intimidating at times (not to the family - but to others).
Old May 6th 2010, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bull mastiff

Originally Posted by kooga61
Hi,

I wondered if there are any other Bull mastiff owners out there. I have a young Bully who is a bit willful at times, and I wondered if anybody can tell me which Bully specific books might be best to help train him.

I am a experienced owner of large dogs (mostly Ridgebacks), but he's something else!!!!

He's a loveable rouge and I want the best for him as he is a bit intimidating at times (not to the family - but to others).
Have sent you a PM
Old May 6th 2010, 9:10 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bull mastiff

Have you tried the Jan Fennell, Dog Whisperer books? Not breed specific, but interesting all the same. Mind you, hasn't had a huge effect on my dobermanns, but then they are delinquents ...