building trade

Old Nov 8th 2005, 6:38 pm
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: building trade

Originally Posted by patsy88
have a look at www.whitianga.co.nz there is a few builders on there,bust as for price i am not sure. the place is going mad there building all over and 25 years work , we are also moving there from wellington.
Hmmm - Seen this thread from you before Patsy - short and sweet 'loads going on in Whitianga'. So I have to ask, what exactly is your (personal) interest in this area?

I am very confused as to the motives behind the threads.
Old Nov 8th 2005, 8:20 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Neither Annaerb or Patsy88 were able to furnish concrete details.
Glad we did not waste our time on PMs or sending our details.
What time wasters.

Probably short term contracts on rates like $20/$22. Not worth a look at.
Old Nov 8th 2005, 10:09 pm
Account Closed

Sega Mad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Apollo10
Is that because its wood rather than concrete that is the primary building material in NZ??
Old Nov 8th 2005, 10:15 pm
Banned

Debs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sega Mad
Is that because its wood rather than concrete that is the primary building material in NZ??
Heehee Ali, long time no see!! love your cheeky little avatar.. have you seen my new one? bad ass isn't she?
Old Nov 8th 2005, 10:43 pm
Account Closed

Sega Mad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Debs70
Heehee Ali, long time no see!! love your cheeky little avatar.. have you seen my new one? bad ass isn't she?
Bad ass she is indeed and absent minded too - she seems to have forgotten to get dressed!!
Old Nov 8th 2005, 11:08 pm
Banned

Debs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sega Mad
Bad ass she is indeed and absent minded too - she seems to have forgotten to get dressed!!
Nah, not forgotten to get dressed.. she's a brainy bird ya know! she's just got attitude!
Old Nov 9th 2005, 1:20 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

What time wasters.

I know, you never get a straight answer do you!
Old Nov 9th 2005, 1:23 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Also the place was going mad for bricklayers/stonemasons in Ch.ch (which my hubby is by trade) when we were researching to come in the first place but the wages are still shite!
Old Nov 9th 2005, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

patsy88 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by sky
Also the place was going mad for bricklayers/stonemasons in Ch.ch (which my hubby is by trade) when we were researching to come in the first place but the wages are still shite!
as far as i know the wages are high, my hubby is a solid plasterer and has got work up there and is getting a lot more money then he is in wellinton,they need all trades man there,and a hell of a lot going on,we are going as soon as the house sells here,
Old Nov 9th 2005, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

as far as i know the wages are high, my hubby is a solid plasterer and has got work up there and is getting a lot more money then he is in wellinton,they need all trades man there,and a hell of a lot going on,we are going as soon as the house sells here,
Just out of interest where is Wellinton in NZ? Is it anywhere near the capital?
Old Nov 9th 2005, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

patsy88 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Just out of interest where is Wellinton in NZ? Is it anywhere near the capital?
sorry it is meant to be wellington,didnt say i was a good speller
Old Nov 9th 2005, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

sorry it is meant to be wellington,didnt say i was a good speller

It’s not a problem: I just thought there was a town in NZ that I had not heard of.

I never asked if you were a good speller.
Old Nov 9th 2005, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

annaerb will become famous soon enoughannaerb will become famous soon enough

What time wasters.

FYI I had spent yesterday finding out Information from Companies that OH contracts too and even had ph #s for you to call.
But for the comments that you made that I can't furnish concrete details & I'm a time waster you can go jump .