Reload this Page >

BUILDING SURVEYORS/AUCKLAND

BUILDING SURVEYORS/AUCKLAND

Old May 3rd 2010, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

pedro0811 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BUILDING SURVEYORS/AUCKLAND

Hi Everyone

Anyone out there who is a Building Surveyor who lives in or around Auckland. My husband Peter, has a job interview tomorrow and it is for a job in Auckland. We have 2 young daughters so am looking for a nice area to live near to Auckland with good schools and a lively way of life.

If any of you can help that would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Julie
x
Old May 4th 2010, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of
Default Re: BUILDING SURVEYORS/AUCKLAND

Originally Posted by pedro0811
Hi Everyone

Anyone out there who is a Building Surveyor who lives in or around Auckland. My husband Peter, has a job interview tomorrow and it is for a job in Auckland. We have 2 young daughters so am looking for a nice area to live near to Auckland with good schools and a lively way of life.

If any of you can help that would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Julie
x
Hi Julie,

My hubs works for a large building Company in Auckland and we live just outside Auckland in a quiet suburb so cant help you there.

Good luck for the interview.

Have you found somewhere you would like to live?

Deb
Old May 4th 2010, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

pedro0811 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Deb

Thanks for your response. Whereabouts do you live? We have no idea where to start looking!!!

Thanks for your message.

Take care.

Julie
x
Old May 4th 2010, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pedro0811
Hi Deb

Thanks for your response. Whereabouts do you live? We have no idea where to start looking!!!

Thanks for your message.

Take care.

Julie
x
We live in Laingholm in Waitakere, its a gorgeous place and not far from New Lynn. Titarangi is nearer and has a lovely villiage feel to it and a great cafe that you could sit in all day and watch the World go by!

But we are still only 25 -30 mins from the Viaduct in Auckland. We have had some great meals there.

My Hubs came out first and found the place where we live and he found it by accident! We have a beach over the road and a Dairy just down the road.

Which Company does your Hubs have an interview with? PM me if you dont want to post it on here.

How long you been over? Where are you staying at the moment?

Deb