Building a house

Old Oct 29th 2006, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all
Default Re: Building a house

Originally Posted by sniffydog
Reply - hopefully Hawkes; Bay , Bay of Plenty, Coromadel - job offer will be the issue so Auckland is most likely though least desirable!!!

Thanks for info!
You're welcome!

Can't help with the specifics of Bay of Plenty, but if you have any general questions, don't hesitate to post or PM.

What do you do for a living?
Old Oct 29th 2006, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

I've just looked at the eehnz.com website and and could easily be pursuaded to move into one of their homes.

But is it worth the sleepless nights and stress?

It's quite common in OZ but has anyone from the nz forum built their own house in NZ?
Old Oct 29th 2006, 5:35 pm
Top Dog

sniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to all

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
You're welcome!

Can't help with the specifics of Bay of Plenty, but if you have any general questions, don't hesitate to post or PM.

What do you do for a living?
Deputy Head teacher so I guess it will be difficult to find a job outside of Auckland or Well.