Reload this Page >

Builder and/or Plumber Wellington

Builder and/or Plumber Wellington

Old Nov 9th 2011, 9:07 pm
Just Joined

joandcraig is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Builder and/or Plumber Wellington

Hi,

My husband is a kiwi and we are moving to NZ soon to live in the property he already owns in Wellington. Having seen pictures of it needs a lot of work done to it including new kitchen and new bathroom as well.

I want to get the work arranged and done asap once we arrive as we have a new born baby so want to get the hassle over as soon as we can plus have a decent place to live in.

We have a limited budget so were thinking of going with Bunnings/Mitre 10 kitchen and bathroom but are struggling to find a builder/plumber who could fit it for us. Was hoping Bunnings/Mitre 10 could recommend anyone but they didn't when we asked.

Can anyone recommend a reliable, economical builder and/or plumber in the Wellington area?

Thanks for your help

Joanne
Old Nov 10th 2011, 3:12 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Builder and/or Plumber Wellington

Hawkins plumbers in Tawa have always done excellent work for us and always turn up on time. Not the cheapest though. Then again is there such a thing as a cheap plumber?
Old Nov 20th 2011, 9:29 pm
Just Joined

Babykayleigh has a brilliant futureBabykayleigh has a brilliant futureBabykayleigh has a brilliant futureBabykayleigh has a brilliant futureBabykayleigh has a brilliant futureBabykayleigh has a brilliant future
Default Re: Builder and/or Plumber Wellington

Originally Posted by joandcraig
Hi,

My husband is a kiwi and we are moving to NZ soon to live in the property he already owns in Wellington. Having seen pictures of it needs a lot of work done to it including new kitchen and new bathroom as well.

I want to get the work arranged and done asap once we arrive as we have a new born baby so want to get the hassle over as soon as we can plus have a decent place to live in.

We have a limited budget so were thinking of going with Bunnings/Mitre 10 kitchen and bathroom but are struggling to find a builder/plumber who could fit it for us. Was hoping Bunnings/Mitre 10 could recommend anyone but they didn't when we asked.

Can anyone recommend a reliable, economical builder and/or plumber in the Wellington area?

Thanks for your help

Joanne

I have a builder friend I could ask if you're interested as he might be able to suggest someone or even do the work himself or ask his plumber if they want the work... You never know...