Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

builder in bay of islands

builder in bay of islands

Old Aug 28th 2010, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

paul2 has a brilliant futurepaul2 has a brilliant futurepaul2 has a brilliant futurepaul2 has a brilliant futurepaul2 has a brilliant futurepaul2 has a brilliant futurepaul2 has a brilliant future
Default builder in bay of islands

im up in paihia and the building work just seems to get worse, i started my own business 8 months ago and its just a struggle, there just dosent seem to be any work about and its geting us down!!
Old Aug 28th 2010, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: builder in bay of islands

Originally Posted by paul2 View Post
im up in paihia and the building work just seems to get worse, i started my own business 8 months ago and its just a struggle, there just dosent seem to be any work about and its geting us down!!
Maybe you should consider a move to a more populated area where there is more chance of building work. I love the Bay of Islands and would love to live there but alas my OH is a builder too and it was just not realistic for us to consider that area. I think everywhere is struggling in the building industry though. There is a lot of competition for the building tenders that go out and most are lucky to get a look in. Hopefully it will pick up soon.