Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Brit / Kiwi Couple Considering NZ Options - Corporation Tax Question

Brit / Kiwi Couple Considering NZ Options - Corporation Tax Question

Old Nov 14th 2016, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

elonii has a reputation beyond reputeelonii has a reputation beyond reputeelonii has a reputation beyond reputeelonii has a reputation beyond reputeelonii has a reputation beyond reputeelonii has a reputation beyond reputeelonii has a reputation beyond reputeelonii has a reputation beyond reputeelonii has a reputation beyond reputeelonii has a reputation beyond reputeelonii has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brit / Kiwi Couple Considering NZ Options - Corporation Tax Question

Originally Posted by BEVS
You can however, transport a whole other experience . Double

Look. Do not come to New Zealand for a change of weather. Honestly .

Just come because you want to . That you feel the pull and that your family here are a good strong base and pull to you being here.
Weather would never be the entire reason for a move. We would go to Spain if it was.

My husband does miss his home climate though - just as I missed the Scottish seasons when I was in Australia.

We need to spend some time working out if NZ has the lifestyle and other features that will be for us. We are going to do another long visit for a rekke before deciding.

The reasons for any international move are complex. Or should be, Wanted Down Under make it look very simple, lol. Given how much it'll cost us, we are unlikely to do it for a spot of sunbathing alone.

So, so much to think about. That's why I started with a post about tax.