Breaking News

Old Jul 28th 2010, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

DennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud of
Default Re: Breaking News

Originally Posted by irnbru14
And the chances are that any kid who can kick a ball will be signed up to play in the Rangers first team next season, as they are kinda broke and being run by the bank manager...
i want Hearts to win the title
it would make a change from the usual 2
Old Jul 28th 2010, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DennisBergkamp
i want Hearts to win the title
it would make a change from the usual 2
More chance of Auckland getting party central sorted out than the Jambos winning the league...
Old Jul 28th 2010, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

DennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud of

More chance of Auckland getting party central sorted out than the Jambos winning the league...
i won the title with Hearts on football manager
Old Jul 28th 2010, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DennisBergkamp
i won the title with Hearts on football manager
They are a club that is around £30m+ in debt with a dodgy Lithuanian owner who has promised the earth and not delivered a lot!

And you should know by now that football manager is not really real
Old Jul 28th 2010, 8:55 pm
VP - Rangers Support Club

theduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant future

And the chances are that any kid who can kick a ball will be signed up to play in the Rangers first team next season, as they are kinda broke and being run by the bank manager...
Yes totally agree,
Old Jul 28th 2010, 8:57 pm
VP - Rangers Support Club

theduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by witty

No her
I am sure girls are welcome but I didn't see many girls playing in the proper World Cup last month or were the Italians at it again