Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Boys Brigade in NZ?????

Boys Brigade in NZ?????

Old May 17th 2008, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Boys Brigade in NZ?????

Hi there,my 2 boys are in the BB and were asking me to post the question is there any BB companies in NZ, in particular in Dunedin? They had their annual inspection last night and when it was put to them by someone that it will be their last they got a bit down in the mouth,especially the wee one as it was his first! Hope someone can answer this

Phyllis
Old May 17th 2008, 9:26 pm

SavBlancGal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Boys Brigade in NZ?????

Originally Posted by weejie
Hi there,my 2 boys are in the BB and were asking me to post the question is there any BB companies in NZ, in particular in Dunedin? They had their annual inspection last night and when it was put to them by someone that it will be their last they got a bit down in the mouth,especially the wee one as it was his first! Hope someone can answer this

Phyllis
Hi Phyllis

Did a 'google' and this came up. I'm sure if you send them an email they'll tell you where their companies are located.

http://www.bb.org.nz/

Good luck.
Old May 18th 2008, 12:04 am
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

14th Dunedin Company

Dunedin
Telephone: (03) 467 2792

1st East Taieri Company

Mosgiel
Telephone: (03) 489 4788
Old May 18th 2008, 1:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys. I now have 2 happy wee boysHave been on the website and they are now looking forward to going and meeting up with other BB people.

Phyllis