British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Bored? - Climb the property ladder! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/bored-climb-property-ladder-304730/)

Biddy May 23rd 2005 4:23 pm

Bored? - Climb the property ladder!
 
It's a bit of a game and an exercise in searchg, cutting and pasting etc. The rules are this - use any of the property search engines to find a house, plot, farm, section, appartment....whatever that EXACTLY matches the next price up. We'll go up in $10,000 increments and I'll start at $50,000 (so next post should be $60,000.) You must put the picture of the property in the post and the description giving the price.
So coming in at a measly $50,000 is:
#304400 - Raumanga - $ 50,000

SECTION
#304400 - Raumanga - $ 50,000
1035m2 elevated full section nearby primary school in town. Excellent value! Call Yong at Barfoot & Thompson for details!
http://www.realenz.co.nz/photos/OSLB...0/304400-1.jpg

Biddy May 23rd 2005 4:46 pm

Re: Bored? - Climb the property ladder!
 

Originally Posted by Biddy
It's a bit of a game and an exercise in searchg, cutting and pasting etc. The rules are this - use any of the property search engines to find a house, plot, farm, section, appartment....whatever that EXACTLY matches the next price up. We'll go up in $10,000 increments and I'll start at $50,000 (so next post should be $60,000.) You must put the picture of the property in the post and the description giving the price.
So coming in at a measly $50,000 is:
#304400 - Raumanga - $ 50,000

SECTION
#304400 - Raumanga - $ 50,000
1035m2 elevated full section nearby primary school in town. Excellent value! Call Yong at Barfoot & Thompson for details!
http://www.realenz.co.nz/photos/OSLB...0/304400-1.jpg

So, just me playing then :(
at $60,000 we have:
#PP21200 - REEFTON - $ 60,000

Corner site in good spot with 6 stables.
http://www.realenz.co.nz/photos/aptb.../PP21200-1.jpg

80s Chick May 23rd 2005 4:59 pm

Re: Bored? - Climb the property ladder!
 
Great idea, well done Biddy, knew you'd come up with the goods to liven it up around here (the tumbleweed's been really building up). Bet Pinkie'll like this one. Here we go:

http://photos.harcourts.co.nz/bA/04/bA040309.jpg

18 North Terrace, Gore
Listing #bA040309 on Harcourts

Residential section with magnificent views overlooking the Mataura River and East Gore

Asking price: $70,000

Biddy May 23rd 2005 5:01 pm

Re: Bored? - Climb the property ladder!
 

Originally Posted by 80s Chick
Great idea, well done Biddy, knew you'd come up with the goods to liven it up around here (the tumbleweed's been really building up). Bet Pinkie'll like this one. Here we go:

http://photos.harcourts.co.nz/bA/04/bA040309.jpg

18 North Terrace, Gore
Listing #bA040309 on Harcourts

Residential section with magnificent views overlooking the Mataura River and East Gore

Asking price: $70,000

Hooray! Someone to play with - Karma to you Siouxsie if I've got any! :D

Biddy May 23rd 2005 5:04 pm

Re: Bored? - Climb the property ladder!
 

Originally Posted by Biddy
Hooray! Someone to play with - Karma to you Siouxsie if I've got any! :D

Look a field for $80,000
#NI5538209 - Feilding - $ 80,000

Residential Section
Only 3 remaining in this new sub-division, covennants apply, sizes 959m2 1075m2 1063m2. Contact the agent to know more.

http://www.realenz.co.nz/photos/omsc...I5538209-1.jpg

Pinkie Pie May 23rd 2005 6:10 pm

Re: Bored? - Climb the property ladder!
 

Originally Posted by 80s Chick
Great idea, well done Biddy, knew you'd come up with the goods to liven it up around here (the tumbleweed's been really building up). Bet Pinkie'll like this one. Here we go:

You bet right 80's chick...can you hang on for me...I'll be back in a couple of hours!!! :D

Biddy May 23rd 2005 6:15 pm

Re: Bored? - Climb the property ladder!
 

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
You bet right 80's chick...can you hang on for me...I'll be back in a couple of hours!!! :D

Cor in Gore
GORE - $ 90,000

Developers/Lifestyle
This is your chance to purchase a prime piece of bareland in a sought after location. Seldom does 1.5acres become available in town. This land has great subdivision possibilities. Enquire today.

http://www.realenz.co.nz/photos/HPSH...go031211-1.jpg

I quite fancy 1.5 acres for about £40k!

Sega Mad May 23rd 2005 7:08 pm

Re: Bored? - Climb the property ladder!
 
http://photos.harcourts.co.nz/Ba/05/Ba050502.jpg

40 Irvine Street, LAWRENCE

LOOKING FOR VALUE
Whether it is an investment or a first home, this 3 bedroom house has a lot going for it easy walking distance to the main street or the golfclub. Single garage with off street parking. Just had a new roof and a outside repaint.

$100,000 (harcourts)

80s Chick May 23rd 2005 8:05 pm

Re: Bored? - Climb the property ladder!
 
http://photos.harcourts.co.nz/GB/05/GB050208_custom.jpg

Kaiti #GB050208 Harcourts
$110,000

Ex state home in good condition. 3 bedrooms, nice wooden floors. Built in an era when homes were built to last.

Don May 23rd 2005 8:11 pm

Re: Bored? - Climb the property ladder!
 
Made in durable chavoplast! :)

Sega Mad May 23rd 2005 8:19 pm

Re: Bored? - Climb the property ladder!
 

Originally Posted by Don
Made in durable chavoplast! :)

They got a burberry bush in the backyard :D

Pinkie Pie May 23rd 2005 8:25 pm

Re: Bored? - Climb the property ladder!
 
http://www.barfoot.co.nz/images/prop...ure/310918.jpg

$120,000
Flat, elevated 603 m2 section in Waiuku's newest subdivision.
Build your home and take advantage of the great outlook that takes in both local and rural views. Title is approx. 6 weeks away.

Good on ya Biddy.... :D

Biddy May 23rd 2005 8:41 pm

Re: Bored? - Climb the property ladder!
 

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
http://www.barfoot.co.nz/images/prop...ure/310918.jpg

$120,000
Flat, elevated 603 m2 section in Waiuku's newest subdivision.
Build your home and take advantage of the great outlook that takes in both local and rural views. Title is approx. 6 weeks away.

Good on ya Biddy.... :D

Blimey - 3 beds for $130K - must be made of sticky back plastic. Looks quite nice really
New Plymouth - $ 130,000

Cute and Cosy
Tucked away but handy to beach and shopping centre. This 2 bedroom sunny home has a glimpse of the sea. Nice flat 809m2 leasehold section

http://www.realenz.co.nz/photos/virt...PP247574-1.jpg

Nice sized section as well.

enilorac May 23rd 2005 9:50 pm

Re: Bored? - Climb the property ladder!
 
$140,000
Book your builder for this 1.3ha section that offers an exciting opportunity
for someone to build with unobstructed views of the valley and surrounding countryside,
20 minutes to Kerikeri township
http://www.barfoot.co.nz/images/prop...re/304584N.JPG

At the risk of sounding like Bruce Forsyth...good game Biddy, good game... :D

Biddy May 23rd 2005 9:59 pm

Re: Bored? - Climb the property ladder!
 

Originally Posted by enilorac
$140,000
Book your builder for this 1.3ha section that offers an exciting opportunity
for someone to build with unobstructed views of the valley and surrounding countryside,
20 minutes to Kerikeri township
http://www.barfoot.co.nz/images/prop...re/304584N.JPG

At the risk of sounding like Bruce Forsyth...good game Biddy, good game... :D

Alright my love - give us a twirl then - doesn't she look nice!

Look waht you can get for 150k-
Te Awamutu - $ 150,000

FIRST HOME BUYERS OR INVESTORS
Opportunity to purchaser first home or add to your rental portfolio. Three bedrooms - separate lounge - kitchen/dining - single garage - small easy care section. Choice of two. Office Reference: T1765
http://www.realenz.co.nz/photos/virt...PP270658-1.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:53 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.