Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

BoP Meet Up??? ...

BoP Meet Up??? ...

Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BoP Meet Up??? ...

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I only drink Bolly (when someone else is paying!)
You will have to make do with copious amounts of cheap wine with a couple of alka seltzers in or whiskey I am afraid.
Bolly..............I ask ya.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:55 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

7th July for the grown-ups then and when they fail to show the rest of us can meet up later! Ho, Ho, Ho!!!!

7th July The Strand? All in favour say "Yes Miss ..."

Me
Liz & Co
Gail
Paul
Karen B
StevieB
That's us in as mentioned previously!
Old Jul 5th 2007, 9:59 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by karonious
That's us in as mentioned previously!
9pm(ish) this Saturday nite the Strand Tauranga PM me if you're coming ... not you Karen I know you are!
Old Jul 5th 2007, 10:10 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

9pm(ish) this Saturday nite the Strand Tauranga PM me if you're coming ... not you Karen I know you are!
C'mon people - I think she is calling it by the wrong name!
It's a piss-up, not a meet-up
Old Jul 5th 2007, 10:38 am

C'mon people - I think she is calling it by the wrong name!
It's a piss-up, not a meet-up
I don't know this woman, I shall mainly be demurely (sp?) and quietly sipping my Bolly in the corner ...
Old Jul 5th 2007, 10:40 am
conquering the world!

I don't know this woman, I shall mainly be demurely (sp?) and quietly sipping my Bolly in the corner ...
Sipping? She's the one with the IV Bolly infusion and a drip stand at the bar!!
Old Jul 5th 2007, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Sipping? She's the one with the IV Bolly infusion and a drip stand at the bar!!
And the cheeky whatsit wanted me to bring more................greedy moo!
Old Jul 5th 2007, 10:45 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by kato33
And the cheeky whatsit wanted me to bring more................greedy moo!
Oh, more will never go wrong!
Old Jul 5th 2007, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

PaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to all

Hi there
We r still planning to come...which bar u gonna meet in?

Paul
Old Jul 6th 2007, 2:40 am

Originally Posted by PaulGent
Hi there
We r still planning to come...which bar u gonna meet in?

Paul
Great, entirely up to you, we shall follow your suggestions!
Old Jul 7th 2007, 4:10 am
Forum Regular

PaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to all

Great, entirely up to you, we shall follow your suggestions!
Hi again!
Maybe Coyote Bar of De Bier Haus on The Strand??

I have PM'ed you my cell phone number. Can you let me know which one suits you and we will be there.

CU L8R

Paul
Old Jul 8th 2007, 9:31 am

Originally Posted by PaulGent
Hi again!
Maybe Coyote Bar of De Bier Haus on The Strand??

I have PM'ed you my cell phone number. Can you let me know which one suits you and we will be there.

CU L8R

Paul
Well, it was a pleasure and a delight to meet you all last night ...

I apologise for anything I may have said or done, it wasn't me it was the wine!

Karen et all I hope you got home safely for Steve to crack on with the ironing, Paul - Hubby wanted to speak to you about boats and more about bikes so do give us a ring sometime

Hope everyone's heads and livers have recovered by now?!

P.S: Great to speak to you Nici, sorry we missed you last night, we'll catch up soon XXX
Old Jul 8th 2007, 11:00 pm
conquering the world!

Well, it was a pleasure and a delight to meet you all last night ...

I apologise for anything I may have said or done, it wasn't me it was the wine!

Karen et all I hope you got home safely for Steve to crack on with the ironing, Paul - Hubby wanted to speak to you about boats and more about bikes so do give us a ring sometime

Hope everyone's heads and livers have recovered by now?!

P.S: Great to speak to you Nici, sorry we missed you last night, we'll catch up soon XXX
A good time was had by all. Thanks everyone, it was really good to meet at last! And a particular thank-you to Dave and Caroline for your hospitality. The only down-side was to come home and find on of the kittens seems to have caught an eye infection at the kennels so I will take her to the vet later.