Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Bogged under ... So much to organise!

Bogged under ... So much to organise!

Old Aug 11th 2006, 4:10 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bogged under ... So much to organise!

Originally Posted by SarahB
Well.... word of mouth is good too....specially for kids ponies... asking around at the local pony clubs would be a good idea.

I have my OH off work feeling poorly now and hes asleep on the sofa and littlun is fast asleep in his bed with a headcold.... at least I feel a bit better now so its my turn to look after them.
Your fella's ill now? What is it that's so catchy? Sars? Bird flu? You need to put yourselves into quarantine asap. Buy 3 separate houses if they're so cheap,or 1 of you go downstairs with the emergency rations and a decent radio to sing along to songs at Christmas.
Sorry,5am waffle. Gets me every time. We've just played cards again-kids and parents are all sound asleep. If my future employers are reading this-the women played cards,I polished all the drip stands anddid two months shift rotas,whilst referring every child to the dietitian. Confidentially.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 4:20 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
Your fella's ill now? What is it that's so catchy? Sars? Bird flu? You need to put yourselves into quarantine asap. Buy 3 separate houses if they're so cheap,or 1 of you go downstairs with the emergency rations and a decent radio to sing along to songs at Christmas.
Sorry,5am waffle. Gets me every time. We've just played cards again-kids and parents are all sound asleep. If my future employers are reading this-the women played cards,I polished all the drip stands anddid two months shift rotas,whilst referring every child to the dietitian. Confidentially.

and you can stick a broom up your arse & sweep floors whilst surfing internet
Old Aug 11th 2006, 4:21 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Night shift again eh!!! that sucks
Old Aug 11th 2006, 4:29 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Sticking a broom up my arse,as a male nurse especially,might give people the wrong idea about me!!
Yes nights again. Middle one currently,last one tonight. I love em. As long as everyones well,it's ace. Thanks for the pint logo-just what I need to talk more sense. Wish I was in bed. Didn't get any sleep today,bloke was paving his path-which he's perfectly allowed to do at 12.00,havn't been in the 'hood long enough to say owt. Then I cycled to work (if you could see me-you'd know how hilarious a sight that was-my wife and kids actually came to the door to see me off,and all laughed!!),so now I'm shattered.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 4:31 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Sticking a broom up my arse,as a male nurse especially,might give people the wrong idea about me!!
Yes nights again. Middle one currently,last one tonight. I love em. As long as everyones well,it's ace. Thanks for the pint logo-just what I need to talk more sense. Wish I was in bed. Didn't get any sleep today,bloke was paving his path-which he's perfectly allowed to do at 12.00,havn't been in the 'hood long enough to say owt. Then I cycled to work (if you could see me-you'd know how hilarious a sight that was-my wife and kids actually came to the door to see me off,and all laughed!!),so now I'm shattered.
how long till you finish & hit the sack
Old Aug 11th 2006, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by poppets
how long till you finish & hit the sack
Oh my God-two conversations-excellent-no wonder I've put in so many posts in such a short time!! I've answered in the Ghosties bit!
Old Aug 11th 2006, 4:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh my God-two conversations-excellent-no wonder I've put in so many posts in such a short time!! I've answered in the Ghosties bit!
just trying to help with the night shift before i cook kids tea
Old Aug 11th 2006, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

just trying to help with the night shift before i cook kids tea
What are you having? We had muffins with bacon and cheese-try it,unbelievable. Holy smoke poppetwoman-I average 11,yes 11 posts per day!! That's adiction!! I think the first step is acknowledging I have a problem,alas I don't acknowlege so stuff it. Too much fun.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 4:44 am
BE Forum Addict

What are you having? We had muffins with bacon and cheese-try it,unbelievable. Holy smoke poppetwoman-I average 11,yes 11 posts per day!! That's adiction!! I think the first step is acknowledging I have a problem,alas I don't acknowlege so stuff it. Too much fun.
yes but you're so bloody amusing
Muffins with bacon & cheese is breakfast, tea tonight is easy - fish fingers - friday = easy tea.
This mornings breakgfast, blueberry pancakes & /or porridge

don't start me on food i go on for ever- you don't know my previous life do you?
Old Aug 11th 2006, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

yes but you're so bloody amusing
Muffins with bacon & cheese is breakfast, tea tonight is easy - fish fingers - friday = easy tea.
This mornings breakgfast, blueberry pancakes & /or porridge

don't start me on food i go on for ever- you don't know my previous life do you?
No,why??Pancakes....mmmmm...
Old Aug 11th 2006, 5:02 am
BE Forum Addict

No,why??Pancakes....mmmmm...
Fully qualifed chef/catering manager - claim to fame worked with ramsay :scared:
i have baking weekends - can't help but cook all weekend , it's an obession
Old Aug 11th 2006, 5:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Fully qualifed chef/catering manager - claim to fame worked with ramsay :scared:
i have baking weekends - can't help but cook all weekend , it's an obession
My mum was a home economics teacher,and a minute amount rubbed off on me,mainly the mince bit!! My wife's a sound cook so the initiative just aint there!! Good luck for the weekend-see you later!!
Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

I had to do night shift at the Brompton heart and chest Hospital in London on kids ward- great but... Can understand where you are coming from re lack of sleep/ nothing to do/ everyones asleep ...

You addicted? no you should take a look at the OZ forum - those guys are addicted LOL. A guy called 'fraser' 'bix' and many more have posted thousands, so many (over 10000)that the counter has stopped working!!
love your posts- I'd better send you karma to help you sleep today
Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helinuk
I had to do night shift at the Brompton heart and chest Hospital in London on kids ward- great but... Can understand where you are coming from re lack of sleep/ nothing to do/ everyones asleep ...

You addicted? no you should take a look at the OZ forum - those guys are addicted LOL. A guy called 'fraser' 'bix' and many more have posted thousands, so many (over 10000)that the counter has stopped working!!
love your posts- I'd better send you karma to help you sleep today
sorry it says I have to spread it around before I can give you more karma...sleep well
Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
See, not just me then! Usually is! I'd heard they're pretty hot on random breath tests - not like out here in the sticks! What hamlet near St Austell? Just being nosey!

We're open to anything on the job front when we get there. I'm in residential lettings and property management and really want to stick with that and have my own agency. But much more regulated over in New Zealand - which to be honest is a good thing. I'm the only employee with a qualification and the only one who's a member of the National Association of Estate Agents here - and course and membership paid for by me!! But shall explore how to go about it in more detail before we get there. Dave's a landscape gardener/maintenance man etc. But used to be a publican and chef! Oh he of many (well hidden) talents!

What about you? Jobs? Children etc?

Caroline
SIL is in Levalsa Meor.
Hubby is an electronics engineer - fire and security business, I'm an NNEB, Dip in specific learning difficulties- to teach dyslexic kids, and a TESOL cert. to teach foreigners English. None of my qualifications are recognised in NZ:-((
I already earn a basic salary when I work as NNEB (£6 hr)so the low salaries in NZ won't be a shock to me LOL.

We have 2 kids, boy 20yrs and girl 17 yrs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.