Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

BMI Imigration story

BMI Imigration story

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 12:10 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: BMI Imigration story

Originally Posted by kato33
Lets face it..........the hubbie paid the doctors to tell her she cannot go.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 12:14 pm
Banned

pascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nice

Originally Posted by kato33
Lets face it..........the hubbie paid the doctors to tell her she cannot go.
Yep kiwi doctors are very corrupt
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 12:45 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by pascalr
Yep kiwi doctors are very corrupt
They are?
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 4:43 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by happynz
They are?
In pascal's warped little universe,maybe.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 4:46 pm
Banned

Maryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really nice

Imho England still has one of the best health services in the world.
I flew back recently to see a dentist and have some minor ops. All very efficient and 99% free.
I really want to know which NHS you go to... as its sure as heck isnt the same one as me.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 4:51 pm
Banned

Maryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really nice

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0781359.html

NZ has been judged (along with Finland and Denmark) as the least corrupt country in the world.

Australia and the UK manage to squeeze into the top 15, but trail behind NZ by some margin.

Sorry to bring facts into this.

Last edited by Maryanne_Tga; Jan 3rd 2008 at 4:54 pm.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 4:55 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maryanne_Tga

NZ has been judged (along with Finland and Denmark) as the least corrupt country in the world.

Australia and the UK manage to squeeze into the top 15, but trail behind NZ by some margin.

Pretty cool ain't it? It's right up there in the Peace stats, too.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 5:15 pm
Banned

pascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nice

Originally Posted by happynz
They are?

Chance would be a fine thing, might bring some life to this dull ol' place....yawn
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 5:17 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Maz
In pascal's warped little universe,maybe.
You just can't go 5 mins without getting all catty can you?
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 5:21 pm
Banned

Chance would be a fine thing, might bring some life to this dull ol' place....yawn
I suggest you go to Kenya then, its a happening place at the moment. Plenty of corruption and excitement for a chipper chap like you.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 5:48 pm
Maz

Originally Posted by pascalr
You just can't go 5 mins without getting all catty can you?
If it was catty, there would have been a "" or some such. But there was a "" instead. Emotes are useful things.

I suggest you go to Kenya then, its a happening place at the moment. Plenty of corruption and excitement for a chipper chap like you.
Yep sure is a happening place right now yikes!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

misterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nice

I really want to know which NHS you go to... as its sure as heck isnt the same one as me.
I was thinking that. Last trip to my "NHS" dentist cost me over £200
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 9:22 pm

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you honestly believe this?

My experience is different -I've know things get covered up: people know exactly how to work a system they've set up. Then they control the flow of information to ensure no-one who matters finds out.

I'd say it's RIFE in NZ (endemic in the old boy network) goes right through from awarding mutli-million dollar contracts to companies that weren't even on the tender list to fiddling expense claims.

Many will be watching this case with interest.

What happens to whistleblowers

Conflicts of Interest

Trips for the boys and prison officer corruption

Last edited by Nerine; Jan 3rd 2008 at 9:48 pm.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 9:43 pm
Banned

I actually used to live in Kenya and still have family there. Its absolutely heartbreaking whats happening there at the moment. President Kibaki, imho, has been the best thing to happen to that country since we (the British) quite rightly handed it back to the indigenious Kenyans.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 10:08 pm
Banned

I use the English nhs, in an affluent part of Surrey admittedly. No complaints there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.