Blue stickers yay

Old Mar 11th 2016, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

valleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nice
Default Blue stickers yay

Wow I sent off our visa applications on the 2nd and the passports arrived back yesterday. We were told on the phone the day before I sent them that they would take 25 days.....
Old Mar 11th 2016, 9:17 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blue stickers yay

Originally Posted by valleygurl
Wow I sent off our visa applications on the 2nd and the passports arrived back yesterday. We were told on the phone the day before I sent them that they would take 25 days.....
Congratulations! They often say something like that, then when you receive them back in much less time then you think they have done a superb job, if they had said two days, and you were still waiting, then you would be cursing them for not living up to their promises.
Old Mar 12th 2016, 12:17 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blue stickers yay

Well Done

Looks like you caught them at a good time and you had all the necessary paperwork done for them.