blinkin volcano!

Old Apr 20th 2010, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

JackandE is a jewel in the roughJackandE is a jewel in the roughJackandE is a jewel in the roughJackandE is a jewel in the roughJackandE is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: blinkin volcano!

Oh my....I am over in the Uk visiting friends...I flew over here on the 4th April...from AKL to Manchester and whilst here flew to Heathrow and stayed with my sister in High Wycombe...I should have flown back on the Sunday but cos of the Ash...had to get alternate travel...but managed it back to Manchester area. Still here and due to fly back to NZ on the 25th April....but who knows if i will get back in time to be with my Hubby and family....fingers crossed that this Volcano decides to go back to sleep.....wishful thinking....mean while there are still the pubs to visit!!!
Old Apr 21st 2010, 12:45 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Testing done, found that jet engines would be fine to operate in these conditions. Airports being re-opened, back to business as usual .
Old Apr 21st 2010, 3:50 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Friends on flight from LA to London as we speak!

Phyl x
Old Apr 21st 2010, 5:48 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
Friends on flight from LA to London as we speak!

Phyl x
Yey!! Bubbles in the bar

for everyone else...hope they all get to where they want to be soon

B x
Old Apr 21st 2010, 8:27 am
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

well, Mums flight looks like it should be ok for this sunday, which is ace… my brother however, is still stuck in Japan… they cancelled his flight for tomorrow, and couldn't rebook him until 5th May!!!

mind, so long as he gets back on 6th, that means he'll still be able to come and collect us when we land on 15th!! am going to stop worrying about it now… maybe
Old Apr 21st 2010, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

irish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Stoof
well, Mums flight looks like it should be ok for this sunday, which is ace… my brother however, is still stuck in Japan… they cancelled his flight for tomorrow, and couldn't rebook him until 5th May!!!

mind, so long as he gets back on 6th, that means he'll still be able to come and collect us when we land on 15th!! am going to stop worrying about it now… maybe
god its a pain aye? the worrying is killing me!! Your poor brother - tho if he is anything like my brother he should be enjoying every minute!
Old Apr 21st 2010, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

ibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud of

Does anyone else have strange feeling when looking on this volcano ash in comparison to swine flu?
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 12:26 am
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by irish_eyes
god its a pain aye? the worrying is killing me!! Your poor brother - tho if he is anything like my brother he should be enjoying every minute!
yep…bit of an adventure! plus he's got some mates going out on tour next week, so happy as larry i'd say… mind, his work are trying to get him on an earlier flight!

ibex-our LO got swine flu on the flight out here, so i guess our flights back being cancelled cos of the volcano would top and tail our Kiwi adventure nicely...
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Friends safely back home in their own beds,but don't know what day of the week it is or if they should be awake or asleep

Phyl x