Bless

Old Apr 28th 2007, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

Nisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant future
Default Bless

My 6 year old is quite positive about the move to NZ, teacher said she was a bit tearful in class the other day about missing her friends but the teacher said ok then I'll go instead of you and that cured her quite quickly.

Just been sat watching her absolute favourite Dr Who, and she suddenly piped up, do they have Dr Who in NZ mummy, so I said I didn't think so, so she has said she doesn't want to go now.

Have tried to convince her that she can watch it on the internet or nanny can send out the DVD's but she's not having it..........Kids DR WHO is a dealbreaker.:curse:
Old Apr 28th 2007, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bless

Don't worry they have Doctor Who. It's a series behind but they were advertising it when we were there in February. Hope this helps!
Old Apr 28th 2007, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Nisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant future

Thanks, she will be relieved, I wish that was all I had to worry about lol !
Old Apr 28th 2007, 9:00 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Dr Who is big out here. NZ is often the first country to show the new episodes outside of the UK.

Must be about the only thing where NZ is quick off the mark!