Bit windy today

Old Jan 5th 2012, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

turkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of light
Default Bit windy today

Back in the UK and the mild autumn has been well and truly blasted away. A bit windy to say the least. Nearly got 'blowen' over here today. The fence panels are hanging on by the skin of their teeth.

Reminding me of Welly

Hope you are all having a good summer though.
Old Jan 5th 2012, 8:43 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Bit windy today

Cheers. We're having a rather wet summer.
Old Jan 5th 2012, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

Trish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really nice

Originally Posted by turkeys
Back in the UK and the mild autumn has been well and truly blasted away. A bit windy to say the least. Nearly got 'blowen' over here today. The fence panels are hanging on by the skin of their teeth.

Reminding me of Welly

Hope you are all having a good summer though.
Your fence panels are hanging on? You're lucky! Three of mine have been obliterated by the wind just as I'm putting my house back up for sale!!!!
Old Jan 5th 2012, 9:28 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

been really windy at the in laws, god knows how our house is fairing but going back up on Saturday to say our bye byes to my mum and the smallest school friends so will swing by the old place, good thing about the wind is practice for living around Wellington I suppose
Old Jan 6th 2012, 2:33 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

It's all those brussel sprouts you've been eating over Chrimble
Old Jan 9th 2012, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

turkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
It's all those brussel sprouts you've been eating over Chrimble
Call me Mr Methane
The good news is upon checking our deeds, two sides of the house where the fences are wrecked, which we always understood were our responsibility to maintain when we lived here before (we had rented out our property while in NZ) are in fact the neighbours responsibility. They are happy to fix them up, which leaves more money to spend on sprouts

Would have loved to have seen a white Christmas, but never mind, we'll probably get it in March this year.
Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
good thing about the wind is practice for living around Wellington I suppose
Not windy on the Kapiti coast though!
Kaz