Reload this Page >

Bit of advise very nicely appriciated

Bit of advise very nicely appriciated

Old Sep 16th 2006, 6:40 pm
Just Joined

ohmenotsure is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bit of advise very nicely appriciated

Hi alle miteinander

Hubby and I are hoping to have a few weeks in NZ next year or 2008 (hopefully next) to check out the country.

I had the wonderful idea to move there and hubby is picking up on it too.
We are trying to get in via transfer between the HMF and NZ army, as I am still trying to do my degree and looking after our little bundle of joy (son 1y).

Now, can anyone advice on a good/ reasonable priced hire care company? Also we are looking into holiday homes for the stay.

We would also be interested in maybe meeting up with others who transfered between the forces to get some insider tips and lots of advice.

As we are from different nationalities I am searching for info there too, but I am hoping, that it won't be such a big problem.

Thanks anyone and everyone

Old Sep 16th 2006, 8:51 pm
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bit of advise very nicely appriciated

Not sure what a hire care company does? If you mean car hire then I'd suggest a Google on the subject. There are plenty of them here and by emailing them individualy I'm sure you'll get a good rate.
You've plenty of time. A year and a bit till 2008.
Can't help on the army side