Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Birthday May 22nd - Weekend

Birthday May 22nd - Weekend

Old Apr 7th 2010, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

rason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud of
Default Birthday May 22nd - Weekend

Hi All
Im arriving in Auckland May 6th with my Birthday the weekend of the 22nd. I was thinking I will be a bit settled (relatively) by then and was wondering if anyone can suggest a place to go that time of the year for the weekend?

I was hoping for a little bit of decent weather, bearing in mind weve had a terrible winter in the UK. I know its unlikely at that time of year but wondered if somewhere in Northland might be worth looking at or perhaps a blast to the Gold Coast for 3 nights etc.

thanks
Old Apr 8th 2010, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Birthday May 22nd - Weekend

Originally Posted by rason View Post
Hi All
Im arriving in Auckland May 6th with my Birthday the weekend of the 22nd. I was thinking I will be a bit settled (relatively) by then and was wondering if anyone can suggest a place to go that time of the year for the weekend?

I was hoping for a little bit of decent weather, bearing in mind weve had a terrible winter in the UK. I know its unlikely at that time of year but wondered if somewhere in Northland might be worth looking at or perhaps a blast to the Gold Coast for 3 nights etc.

thanks
check out the grabaseat deals and the $1 reserve auctions www.grabaseat.co.nz . Sometimes you get great deals to Oz and keep an eye on the weekender deals all on the same website, just needs a bit of searching and looking out for. Usually down the right side the weekender deals etc. I would say Northland ok. We had a week in Pahia in the Bay of Islands which was great although not at the time of year you are thinking of going. Meethinks Oz would be good or one of the islands like Rarotonga etc. Also can be found on www.airnewzealand.co.nz

Hope you find what you are looking for.