Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

A big HELLO and THANKYOU from Paul & Dani, newbee's:)

A big HELLO and THANKYOU from Paul & Dani, newbee's:)

Old May 4th 2010, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

nicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nice
Default A big HELLO and THANKYOU from Paul & Dani, newbee's:)

Hi all, we're fairly new to the site... for some reason having scouted the net on all things New Zealand its only recent that we found this site and what an awesome site it is.

We're in the final stages of our PR application under the skilled migrant catagory, I'm an Auto Electrician and Dani's a carer. We've just had the interview on the 30/04/2010 as i don't have a job offer so fingers crossed.

We started the visa process around July last year, with the EOI, then I had to have my Quals assessed, on to the ITA submission and now waiting on the final decission after the interview... its definatley been an exciting journey so far...

Anyway we'd like to thank all the people on here that have helped with our queries, definatley plan to stick around on here and hopefully we can do the same for others.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers all

Paul and Dani

Last edited by nicorsts1; May 4th 2010 at 7:34 pm.
Old May 4th 2010, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

DavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to all
Default Re: A big HELLO and THANKYOU from Paul & Dani, newbee's:)

Hi to you both

you hear something soon!

very exciting times- we are aiming towards oct/nov for taking the plunge!
when do you plan on going over?

Dave and Helen
Old May 4th 2010, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

nicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by DavenHelen
Hi to you both

you hear something soon!

very exciting times- we are aiming towards oct/nov for taking the plunge!
when do you plan on going over?

Dave and Helen
thanks

It depends on the visa outcome, we hope to get PR which gives a little more time to get things sorted, we don't have a home to sell but would like to take extra savings for added stability and towards buying an NZ home in the future. We're thinking within 12 months (April 2011) but if we get the WTR then it'll be 6 months and whoosh....gotta go although we definatley won't be complaining for PR and all being well April
Old May 4th 2010, 10:58 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi & welcome to the site, you will find so much info here as I am sure you are finding out

Dewb
Old May 5th 2010, 2:55 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora and welcome .
Glad to read you are finding it helpful and fun.
Old May 5th 2010, 5:45 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

You're welcome!!
B x
Old May 5th 2010, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MnB
You're welcome!!
B x
Thanks guys, well right this minute i'm sat waiting to open an email from nz immigration and check my online status..... really really nervous but i'm guessing its the final decission so here goes
Old May 5th 2010, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nicorsts1
Thanks guys, well right this minute i'm sat waiting to open an email from nz immigration and check my online status..... really really nervous but i'm guessing its the final decission so here goes
APPROVED WOOOoooooooooooooooohhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo

We've done it..................
Old May 5th 2010, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

martyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud of

Nice one

Martyc
Old May 5th 2010, 6:19 pm

Flower Pot is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats! Its such a fantastic feeling isn't it!!!

Did you get the PR you were after or WTR?
Old May 5th 2010, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Flower Pot
Congrats! Its such a fantastic feeling isn't it!!!

Did you get the PR you were after or WTR?
Thanks, its an amazing feeling, still sinking in lol! We've been granted PR, I was unsure at first as our status just read APPROVED, i did'nt know if that meant PR or WTR. I had a second email later stating the Visa details..wooohooo Goooooooooood Times
Old May 8th 2010, 7:49 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

APPROVED WOOOoooooooooooooooohhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo

We've done it..................
Great news

Get those stickers in your passport

Dewb
Old May 8th 2010, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Great news

Get those stickers in your passport

Dewb
Thanks Dewb
Old May 8th 2010, 9:40 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Dewb
Congratulations!!
B x