BIG DAY OUT!

Old Jan 13th 2010, 6:11 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking BIG DAY OUT!

anyone going to the Big Day out Tomorrow?, i cant wait to see Muse!!! long drive tomorrow morning early to Auckland and hope it don't rain! its forecast!
Old Jan 13th 2010, 7:40 pm
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: BIG DAY OUT!

I didn't realise Muse were playing
saw them last year in the UK they were awesome
I am jealous have a great day even if it rains.
Old Jan 13th 2010, 7:45 pm

Originally Posted by bdclayton
Thanks Im sure I will
Old Jan 13th 2010, 7:47 pm

Originally Posted by bdclayton
And btw where have you been?? its been advertised enough on C4?
Old Jan 13th 2010, 7:59 pm
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by love30stm
And btw where have you been?? its been advertised enough on C4?
Must have been asleep ?????
They put on a great show and Matthew Bellamy has a great voice
enjoy yourself
Old Jan 13th 2010, 8:05 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

anyone going to the Big Day out Tomorrow?, i cant wait to see Muse!!! long drive tomorrow morning early to Auckland and hope it don't rain! its forecast!
Hope you have a brilliant day.....rain or shine, I'm sure you will !!
B x
Old Jan 13th 2010, 9:07 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MnB
Hope you have a brilliant day.....rain or shine, I'm sure you will !!
B x
Have a fab day out enjoy and hope weather is good for you.

Tina, x
Old Jan 16th 2010, 9:07 am

Thanks for the few who replied...and yes the Big Day out was Awesome, it didnt rain and I got burnt! and also MUSE MUSE MUSE...BLOODY FANTASTIC!!
Attached Thumbnails BIG DAY OUT!-p1150563.jpg   BIG DAY OUT!-p1150565.jpg   BIG DAY OUT!-img_8784.jpg  
Old Jan 16th 2010, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute

My friends were up from Vegas too and I was very jealous that they were going and not me.

Glad you had a good time, lucky you
Everyone gets burnt at the BDO....rite of passage
Old Jan 16th 2010, 8:00 pm

Originally Posted by pricklykina
My friends were up from Vegas too and I was very jealous that they were going and not me.

Glad you had a good time, lucky you
Everyone gets burnt at the BDO....rite of passage
Thanks yeah it was Awesome...Muse said they would be back next year

Muse took on my mobile btw

Old Jan 18th 2010, 9:02 am

only a few replies to my thread well Im glad im still young in mind and into Gigs maybe I should be in the youth thread...
Old Jan 18th 2010, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to see the Pixies, and Pavement if that helps
Old Jan 18th 2010, 9:21 am

Originally Posted by pricklykina
I'm going to see the Pixies, and Pavement if that helps
Lol never heard of Pavement! but thanks

I want to see 30 Seconds to mars if they ever come here, Kings of Leon missed them last time and Linkin Park oh and Muse again in te future!!
Old Jan 18th 2010, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Old Jan 19th 2010, 1:31 am
Busy Again

Lol never heard of Pavement! but thanks

I want to see 30 Seconds to mars if they ever come here, Kings of Leon missed them last time and Linkin Park oh and Muse again in te future!!
hey saw Kings of Leon at the Ice Stadium in Nottingham they were great but
still prefer Muse.
I wish Metalica would play here would love to see them again

I would have liked to have seen Pearl Jam here in NZ they played the other month think it was Christchurch
I miss the UK for the concerts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.