The big day

Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

turkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of light
Default The big day

Hi folks

just to say me and the family will be arriving in Auckland on 25th January and heading own to Wellington where I will start work.

That's it really.... just excited and thought I would share it!

Andy
Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The big day

Originally Posted by turkeys
Hi folks

just to say me and the family will be arriving in Auckland on 25th January and heading own to Wellington where I will start work.

Andy
Hi Andy,

Congratulations and have a safe trip! Do you know where in Wellington your setting up camp for the time being?
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck Andy I hope it works out for you all.

Alison
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 7:36 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Hi folks

Andy
Hope the goodbyes aren't too bad. Travel safe
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

turkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The big day and a month of goodbyes!

Thanks everyone, the goodbye do's, get togethers and so on seem to have lasted most of January. I'm looking forward to detox in February (might have to try some New Zealand beers though :-) ) The last proper goodbye - with the parents and the in-laws is today, so possibly some tears today. Our two kids are very very excited now though which keeps us on the up

After our trip of the North Island, we will be staying in Petone at first and will crack on with house hunting as soon as possible

Andy
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 7:55 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The big day and a month of goodbyes!

Thanks everyone, the goodbye do's, get togethers and so on seem to have lasted most of January. I'm looking forward to detox in February (might have to try some New Zealand beers though :-) ) The last proper goodbye - with the parents and the in-laws is today, so possibly some tears today. Our two kids are very very excited now though which keeps us on the up

After our trip of the North Island, we will be staying in Petone at first and will crack on with house hunting as soon as possible

Andy
Petone is lovely - do check out John's Fish on the esplanade. Dont forget to call on the Wellington Posse if you need any help