Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Biddy Missing In Action??

Biddy Missing In Action??

Old Aug 9th 2005, 4:27 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute
Default Biddy Missing In Action??

Been a while since we had a report from Biddy so one would hope hes just to busy touring around & going for job interviews huh?
Hope he finds the time to give us all an update soon cos I know there are heaps of us out here waiting to hear more of his adventures...........

Check in Biddy we all miss you
Old Aug 9th 2005, 4:50 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Biddy Missing In Action??

Originally Posted by shepslady
Been a while since we had a report from Biddy so one would hope hes just to busy touring around & going for job interviews huh?
Hope he finds the time to give us all an update soon cos I know there are heaps of us out here waiting to hear more of his adventures...........

Hmmmm...he was meeting up with KJP over the weekend...maybe KJP's cooked him up in a pot like he used to say he was going to do to me!!!

Or maybe they spent the whole weekend in a drunken stupor!! Who knows...

Biddy, are you there mate????
Old Aug 9th 2005, 5:27 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

calling Biddy, calling Biddy!
Old Aug 9th 2005, 6:32 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
Hmmmm...he was meeting up with KJP over the weekend...maybe KJP's cooked him up in a pot like he used to say he was going to do to me!!!

Or maybe they spent the whole weekend in a drunken stupor!! Who knows...

Biddy, are you there mate????
Meeting up with KJP could be dangerous, hopes our Biddy keeps his wits about him then huh?

He he he if hes been in a drunken stupor all weekend he wont remember if he had fun or not but might regret the after effects when hes trying to negotiate around those strange roads with all the crazy drivers....clean windows arent going to help him much then
Old Aug 9th 2005, 6:40 pm
Account Closed

Kurtons is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
calling Biddy, calling Biddy!
Hi anyone thougt about asking Mrs Biddy, Mrs Biddy are you there love an update
Old Aug 9th 2005, 6:47 pm
Hanging by a thread

Location: England to Spain, Spain to England and back home for good
Sparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to behold

BIDDY'S GONE! I've only been away 2 weeks and have missed so much!
Old Aug 9th 2005, 6:49 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

Originally Posted by Sparkle2nite
BIDDY'S GONE! I've only been away 2 weeks and have missed so much!
No need to panic sparkle hes on a fact finding mission for a few weeks. He hasnt gone for good just yet!!
Old Aug 9th 2005, 6:53 pm
Hanging by a thread

Location: England to Spain, Spain to England and back home for good
Sparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to behold

No need to panic sparkle hes on a fact finding mission for a few weeks. He hasnt gone for good just yet!!
Phew, so he'll be full of interesting facts and everyone will want to hear all when he gets back then!
Old Aug 9th 2005, 7:45 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sparkle2nite
Phew, so he'll be full of interesting facts and everyone will want to hear all when he gets back then!
Oooh no Debbie, we can't wait until he gets back...

We like his "Roving Reports" that he's been sending in but he's been awful quiet for a few days now - I reckon KJP has kidnapped him and is holding him hostage!!!

Nice to see you back from your travels too btw...
Old Aug 9th 2005, 8:19 pm

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

Oooh no Debbie, we can't wait until he gets back...

We like his "Roving Reports" that he's been sending in but he's been awful quiet for a few days now - I reckon KJP has kidnapped him and is holding him hostage!!!

Nice to see you back from your travels too btw...
Wonder what the ransom note would be - "Unban me or the Biddy gets it"

Instead of a piece of an ear he'll send in one of the sandals clearly identified in Biddy's Auckland lift photo.

Maybe Biddy's locked himself in his hire car whilst trying to clean the windscreen and can't get out.
Old Aug 9th 2005, 8:38 pm
Don't let me get me....

Originally Posted by bookemjano
Wonder what the ransom note would be - "Unban me or the Biddy gets it"

Instead of a piece of an ear he'll send in one of the sandals clearly identified in Biddy's Auckland lift photo.

Maybe Biddy's locked himself in his hire car whilst trying to clean the windscreen and can't get out.
Oh no - what a dilemma that would be for me!!

I have the magical powers to unban him and set Biddy free but I only use my powers for good magic...

By jingo though Jan you've got it!! I bet Biddy's been thrown into chokey for crimes against fashion for wearing those sandals!!!...Quick, somebody check The NZ Herald for pictures of a huge man wearing sandals being led into the courthouse....

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; Aug 9th 2005 at 8:50 pm.
Old Aug 9th 2005, 8:59 pm

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

Oh no - what a dilemma that would be for me!!

I have the magical powers to unban him and set Biddy free but I only use my powers for good magic...

By jingo though Jan you've got it!! I bet Biddy's been thrown into chokey for crimes against fashion for wearing those sandals!!!...Quick, somebody check The NZ Herald for pictures of a huge man wearing sandals being led into the courthouse....
... shouting "I did it for the forum I tell you, for the forum!"
Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:07 pm
Don't let me get me....

... shouting "I did it for the forum I tell you, for the forum!"
Photographs would be taken by the paparazzi and zoomed all over the world of this heroic traveller who put the needs of his cyber mates before his own safety...

Meanwhile, KJP is back at the airstrip firing up his jet and proceeding to implement "Operation Liberation"...He'll be indentifiable by the banner floating behind the plane proclaiming "Free the Welly one!!!"....
Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:15 pm

Photographs would be taken by the paparazzi and zoomed all over the world of this heroic traveller who put the needs of his cyber mates before his own safety...

Meanwhile, KJP is back at the airstrip firing up his jet and proceeding to implement "Operation Liberation"...He'll be indentifiable by the banner floating behind the plane proclaiming "Free the Welly one!!!"....
Welly 1, Sandals 0
Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:19 pm
Don't let me get me....

Welly 1, Sandals 0
An unqualified victory for the fashion police though Jan...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.