Bicycles

Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

Knightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really nice
Default Re: Bicycles

Does it come with a free Mazda? lol
Old Mar 16th 2008, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

turkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of light

I didn't have much luck onTrade Me, seemed like it was a bit of a seller's market

Went to Kmart, Porirua in the end- locations list absolute bargain - 2 adults bikes, 2 kids bikes, under $400!

The offer may not be on now, but keep an eye out or contact them, because that is about as cheap as it gets. Cheap as chips!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:27 am
aka Mandie.H

11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light

I've just bought a brand new 18 gear bike from 'K Mart' which cost a MASSIVE $109 yes people ONE HUNDRED AND NINE NZ DOLLARS

Wouldn't be any good for anyone wanting to go off roading but to get me from A to B it's fab

i bought mine in the sale but it was only about $20-$30 cheaper than normal price
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

Knightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really nice

that's awesome. I'll pop at Kmart for sure.
For the more professional cyclists chk avanti as they have their summer promotion going.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 7:25 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by 11ThousandMilesFromHome
I've just bought a brand new 18 gear bike from 'K Mart' which cost a MASSIVE $109 yes people ONE HUNDRED AND NINE NZ DOLLARS.
A $109NZD, eh? What's that, like one tank of petrol nowadays? Excellent purchase. Good exercise, good on the budget and with frequent use, shapely legs too!

Last edited by happynz; Mar 16th 2008 at 7:31 pm.