Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Beware of recruitment agencies, namely.....

Beware of recruitment agencies, namely.....

Old Mar 15th 2008, 12:56 am
BE Enthusiast

jill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Beware of recruitment agencies, namely.....

The money wont put me under..........................but god what if Id took out a loan for it..................................like some folk will have............................................an yway on whole will leave it in hands of the law to do diggin...............................and boy can they dig deep
Old Mar 15th 2008, 12:59 am

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

Small community in that part of the world Jill - there must be people around One Tree Point who know a family of Brits who left recently, whose kids go to the same school, or their partner teaches there. Perhaps they'll be able to clear things up for you. Have you thought about asking around on other forums?

This is one of the endearing features of NZ isn't it - everyone seems to know, or know of, everyone else.
Old Mar 15th 2008, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

jill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud of

Ive never used any other site........................hell Ive not got enough time for 2 sites. Its 1.05 am and Im still up watching Sport Relief...................in fairness..........................its good TV.................. Ive got rugby/golf runs in the morning..............................life aint half bad.....................right

Ive got someone sussing out other sites for me.
Old Mar 15th 2008, 1:18 am

Great, it's only a matter of time then.........
Old Mar 15th 2008, 6:37 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

As stated. Here is A Link to the Agency Scam Thread which I have closed.

IMHO it is better that the current discussion, suggestions, help & info can be viewed all in one place.

Hope that's Ok with everyone.
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:01 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEVS here
As stated. Here is A Link to the Agency Scam Thread which I have closed.

IMHO it is better that the current discussion, suggestions, help & info can be viewed all in one place.

Hope that's Ok with everyone.
It was my Hubby posting under my name that generated the response from the old thread from Phil01, telling Hubby he was talking bullshit - very defensive at the time, and I remember replying how much he'd upset me (Hubster.) Phil01 then sent me Karma saying sorry. Is this because he thought I had a relatively "high" profile and could ruin his posts if he didn't apologise? Who knows.

I'm trying to help my end using the internet search engines etc here in NZ - but I don't think I can do much. Only wish I could.

It's pants when this happens - but it's not NZ, remember this couple were English.

And, yes Nerine, she worked for HR in the Health Service?!
Old Mar 15th 2008, 12:40 pm

Hmmm...I know.
Old Mar 15th 2008, 1:26 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nerine
Hmmm...I know.
a mystery to me no more....just a bit of a fog........
/I can hear the penny dropping from miles away/
Old Mar 16th 2008, 7:02 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Just wanted to say, thanks to everyone for their support and intrest in all of this, makes me and jill feel not so alone in this mess.
I havn't been on for a day or so, we have been doing all things extreme with OH's Brother, jet boating on Waikato river, awesome, but the best bit being tipped out of our white water rafting boat going over 7M high waterfall, we loved it, can't wait to do it again, hoping to stay in boat all the way nest time, have spent time in Taupo and Roturua and just love it in those areas, very beautiful, needless to say we have had our mind taken off all the mess of what was Chrysalis.
Also we have had email that i have just read from someone who used to work for Chrysalis, its the only number and email addy we have left that still works, they have confirmed that yes the pic that i sent to her, ( i got it off Jill ), is definitely Phil and debbie, so that 100% confirms it to me, that they were infact Chrysalis, con artists, or maybe not as good as they thought they were, ay Jill !!
What a team we all are.
Jill and I still working on our next move
Old Mar 16th 2008, 7:20 am

Good luck girls hope you get your man....and woman.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 7:25 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck girls hope you get your man....and woman.
is a BE contract killing in the offing????

Last edited by lardyl; Mar 16th 2008 at 7:25 am. Reason: contract even
Old Mar 16th 2008, 7:34 am

You offering?
Old Mar 16th 2008, 7:44 am
you dewty owld maan!

You offering?
ever seen CSI and wondered how to do it without them finding out??

.......yeah me too, just don't tell Mr Bruckenheimer......
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

No...........................but Im listening....................................hey I think photo in national newspaper and me and Marika trebling our loss would be much more fun
Old Mar 16th 2008, 12:03 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by marika
we have been doing all things extreme with OH's Brother, jet boating on Waikato river, awesome, but the best bit being tipped out of our white water rafting boat going over 7M high waterfall, we loved it, can't wait to do it again, hoping to stay in boat all the way nest time, have spent time in Taupo and Roturua and just love it in those areas, very beautiful,
Off topic I know but you just must start a new thread about this. where, how, $. Any pics at all please?

On topic. This is all so disappointing and sad. I have been hoping for a misunderstanding of some sort.

I also hope you have your day with the people that ran this agency.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.