Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Best Xmas pressie ever!!!!

Best Xmas pressie ever!!!!

Old Dec 19th 2007, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold
Default Best Xmas pressie ever!!!!

Not delivered by santa but by a nice man from DHL. My 30 month work to residence work visa has arrived. I can't believe the relief flowing through my veins. So I can now fly 25th Dec on a present of a lifetime!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL!!!!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 5:01 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best Xmas pressie ever!!!!

Originally Posted by owen
Not delivered by santa but by a nice man from DHL. My 30 month work to residence work visa has arrived. I can't believe the relief flowing through my veins. So I can now fly 25th Dec on a present of a lifetime!!

Many many congratulations Owen!!! Where are you headed? Good luck getting a last-minute flight!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Owen. How long did the visa take to process?
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Maz
Many many congratulations Owen!!! Where are you headed? Good luck getting a last-minute flight!
I'm afraid to admit I'm gonna be a JAFA!!!

Auckland city hospital beckons!!

Flight was already booked hence the gallons of sweat the past few days!!

Last edited by owen; Dec 19th 2007 at 6:45 pm.
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cappuccino
Congratulations Owen. How long did the visa take to process?
Hi Cap
I submitted my papers personally at NZ house on the 3/12/07 and DHL delivered 19/12/07, not too bad I thought considering there was a last minute hitch, mind you the whole process was full of hitches!!!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:33 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Owen. Best Xmas present in the world hun
Old Dec 19th 2007, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

The most fab Chrissie present ever!

Congrats.
Old Dec 19th 2007, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Well done Owen,congratulations,like you we have had best prezzie for christmas our PR

Have a great Christmas
Old Dec 19th 2007, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Owen.
What a pressie! Party time.
Old Dec 19th 2007, 10:47 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Owen on getting your WTR Visa

and

Congratulations to Helen (HJMilligan) on getting PR

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and all good fortune in 2008
Old Dec 20th 2007, 12:44 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

Well we got close to the 'best pressie'

Our case worker or whatever they're called sent us an email to say the application had been approved in principle and subject to the normal checks would be all sorted early in the New Year.

Here's hoping the 'normal' checks are just that.
Old Dec 20th 2007, 5:50 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Cap
I submitted my papers personally at NZ house on the 3/12/07 and DHL delivered 19/12/07, not too bad I thought considering there was a last minute hitch, mind you the whole process was full of hitches!!!
Definitely very fast considering you saying it was full of hitches!

Originally Posted by hjmilligan
Well done Owen,congratulations,like you we have had best prezzie for christmas our PR

Have a great Christmas
Many many congratulations on your PR!
Old Dec 20th 2007, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

Animal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to all

Congratulations I bet your over the moon and felt like all your Christmas's have come at once!!!! We'll be thinking of you on the 25th!!

Old Dec 20th 2007, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

I'm afraid to admit I'm gonna be a JAFA!!!

Auckland city hospital beckons!!

Flight was already booked hence the gallons of sweat the past few days!!
hi owen,congratulations...what you going to be doing in auckland city hospital.....thats where garry(my significant other) works.....jacky
Old Dec 20th 2007, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by garryhg
hi owen,congratulations...what you going to be doing in auckland city hospital.....thats where garry(my significant other) works.....jacky
I'm a nurse working in ICU, where does garry work? Funnily enough my sister was living in Cockle Bay until last year, nice part of town

Thanks everyone for the congrats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.