Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Best place to buy...

Best place to buy...

Old Nov 10th 2013, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best place to buy...

So, has received the children's Christmas wish lists, where there are several DVD's and CD's listed. Where do you suggest goes shopping for these? Cos is a little strapped for cash this year!!!
Old Nov 10th 2013, 8:12 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Best place to buy...

I use Mighy Ape http://www.mightyape.co.nz/ and/or Fishpond http://www.fishpond.co.nz/

They usually have pretty good prices for DVD / Bluray / Cds.

Or JB-HiFi in the main shopping malls.
Old Nov 10th 2013, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by downunderpom
I use Mighy Ape http://www.mightyape.co.nz/ and/or Fishpond http://www.fishpond.co.nz/

They usually have pretty good prices for DVD / Bluray / Cds.

Or JB-HiFi in the main shopping malls.
Thank you I'll check those sites out...for shopping mall I'd have to drive down to Whangarei...pretty basic up here in the Far North

Last edited by j19fmm; Nov 10th 2013 at 8:26 am. Reason: Forgot a bit
Old Nov 10th 2013, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey hey shopping has begun with MightyApe, Thank you x
Old Nov 10th 2013, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Spacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Hey hey shopping has begun with MightyApe, Thank you x
You could try cdwow.co.nz
Have used them many times.
Old Dec 28th 2013, 2:20 am
Forum Regular

kiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to behold

I ordered a gift for my god son off fishpond, was not impressed with guesstimated delivery being well over the estimated 4 weeks! Thankfully he is of an age were it didn't really matter that his 1st birthday present was 6 weeks late!