Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Best NZ Flights From UK Via LA?

Best NZ Flights From UK Via LA?

Old Nov 16th 2005, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

High Priestess is a name known to allHigh Priestess is a name known to allHigh Priestess is a name known to allHigh Priestess is a name known to allHigh Priestess is a name known to allHigh Priestess is a name known to allHigh Priestess is a name known to allHigh Priestess is a name known to allHigh Priestess is a name known to allHigh Priestess is a name known to allHigh Priestess is a name known to all
Default Best NZ Flights From UK Via LA?

Hi all,

I have another thread on this board entitled 'NZ Information Appreciated' and thanks to all who have enlightened me on behalf of my parents who are flying out to NZ next year sometime.

I have been encouraged to gather some links and info regarding flights. It doesn't particularly matter where mum and dad fly from within the UK but Cardiff, London or Manchester would be preferable.

They don't particularly want to go via Singapore but Los Angeles if possible so that they can see a bit of it (we lived in Singers so been there, done that!).

Any accounts or links would sure be warmly received!

Thank you in advance,

Lo
Old Nov 16th 2005, 1:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really nice
Default Re: Best NZ Flights From UK Via LA?

Here's a link for starters

http://www.travelsupermarket.com/fli...inderStep1.asp
Old Nov 16th 2005, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

High Priestess is a name known to allHigh Priestess is a name known to allHigh Priestess is a name known to allHigh Priestess is a name known to allHigh Priestess is a name known to allHigh Priestess is a name known to allHigh Priestess is a name known to allHigh Priestess is a name known to allHigh Priestess is a name known to allHigh Priestess is a name known to allHigh Priestess is a name known to all
Default Re: Best NZ Flights From UK Via LA?

Originally Posted by ukkiwi
Thanks for that! Will pass it on.

Lo