British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Best Butcher in The Bay (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/best-butcher-bay-634436/)

Margaret Parkinson Oct 7th 2009 12:12 pm

Best Butcher in The Bay

As you know from my past posts I am very proud of my Son in law and his butchers shop. Well, DOUG JARVIS BUTCHERS HAS BEEN VOTED THE BEST BUTCHER IN THE BAY ON A LOCAL RADIO STATION, MORE FM!!!!!!! YAY!!!! GO DOUG!!! YOU ARE THE BEST, THATS FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Love MOL x

MnB Oct 7th 2009 12:19 pm

Re: Best Butcher in The Bay

Congratulations to one very proud Mum in law & family!!!:thumbsup:

Looking forward to tasting Doug's sausages!!.....(if you know what I mean:o)

B x

Dewb09 Oct 7th 2009 12:35 pm

Originally Posted by Margaret Parkinson (Post 7996781)
As you know from my past posts I am very proud of my Son in law and his butchers shop. Well, DOUG JARVIS BUTCHERS HAS BEEN VOTED THE BEST BUTCHER IN THE BAY ON A LOCAL RADIO STATION, MORE FM!!!!!!! YAY!!!! GO DOUG!!! YOU ARE THE BEST, THATS FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Love MOL x

Well done to him:thumbsup: know where to go now!

Dewb

Dewb09 Oct 7th 2009 12:35 pm

[
Looking forward to tasting Doug's sausages!!.....(if you know what I mean:o)

B x[/QUOTE]

:eek::eek: :rofl:

Dewb x

malcoltom Oct 7th 2009 3:14 pm

I can vouch for the sausages AND burgers AND chops AND anything else we put on the BBQ when we were over last year.
Well done Doug

:thumbsup:

j19fmm Oct 7th 2009 5:59 pm

Yup we agree, travelled from Cambridge over to the Bay just for some sausages and chops :) lovely stuff, well done Doug and Gail x

MooMoo290373 Oct 7th 2009 8:03 pm

Wey hey well done to Doug & Gail , the sausages we brought were lovely, will be back for some more soon :thumbup:

scrubbedexpat094 Oct 7th 2009 8:12 pm

Congratulations :thumbsup: Sadly I've not had the pleasure of trying his wears yet but hope to if we get down that way.

BEVS Oct 7th 2009 8:29 pm

Time for Doug to open shop No.2 . Richmond, Nelson.

Well done Doug. Much deserved I am sure. :thumbsup:

Margaret Parkinson Oct 7th 2009 11:22 pm

I forgot to mention his very good staff (including my daughter} who helped him to get this award. Well done all of you.:thumbsup:

this charming man Oct 8th 2009 12:46 am

dont mince your words!
well done and no mis steak.

Am Loolah Oct 8th 2009 1:31 am

I am so glad they won!:thumbsup: Heard his ads and the competition running and after my chicken, chestnut and cranberry sausages from him I totally agree with the win!:thumbsup:

Charismatic Oct 8th 2009 4:09 am

Well you’ve successfully made me feel hungry with all this talk of food :sneaky:.

Well done though, next time I'm up that way I'll call in :thumbup:. Good butchers are like hens teeth.

Marika 38 Oct 8th 2009 10:48 am

I heard this on the Radio yesterday,, well-done to you all, always been very helpful. Well-deserved Award. :)

iwannagonow Oct 9th 2009 8:43 am

Well done Doug & gail :D

We can certainly vouch for the sausages & the steaks....great for BBQ's!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: