Benefits for kids

Old Apr 5th 2008, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Benefits for kids

Hi could someone help me please...I was wondering how much help you can get from the goverment for having children.

I had a look on the Inland revenue sight and did a calculation based on Working for families tax credits,

Based on one child,

If OH works and gets $60,000pa Tax credits will give me $43 per week.

If mother works for 20 hrs a week at miminum rate $12ph they then get nothing because they are over $72k

Am I missing another sort of benifit/support?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Benifits for kids

Sadly no.

You will, however, be entitled to $1.35 an hour off your childcare bill once you return to work.

http://www.workandincome.govt.nz/get...r-subsidy.html