Beds and bedding

Old Dec 13th 2013, 5:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Beds and bedding

As I have previously said we are moving from Melbourne to Auckland - however, we need a new bed - does anyone know if they are cheaper her in Aus or should I wait until we move. Many thanks
Old Dec 13th 2013, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beds and bedding

http://www.bedsrus.co.nz/

http://www.harveynorman.co.nz/bedding/
Old Dec 13th 2013, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

Purrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beds and bedding

Am probably wrong, but I vaguely recall reading somewhere that New Zealand standard bed dimensions weren't the same as the UK's. Not sure about Australia. Might be worth double-checking and measuring your current bed before you think about lugging your current bedding over to fit a NZ-bought bed. However, if I was in your position, I'd take anything of any quality over. For instance, if you've got goose or duck down duvets, nice quilts, cushions or throws, or nice Egyptian cotton sheets, get them laundered and definitely take 'em.

Seems to me that some people often regret not shipping out certain things, especially anything contemporary or high-quality when they move to New Zealand as they can be difficult or expensive to replace. Might be best to err on the side of caution if space isn't an issue within your container... and the money you save by not having to replace them can go towards something else instead.

Just guessing, but would have thought you'd have a better range of beds in Australia, with slightly cheaper prices. There's a good reason why a mob of Kiwis flock to Ikea when they're in Australia... and it's not for the Swedish meatballs.