Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Beachlands the ghetto!?!?

Beachlands the ghetto!?!?

Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:59 pm

P18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Beachlands the ghetto!?!?

Cold, dark, miserable winter nights in NZ when it's raining outside.... well that's my excuse for watching "Sensing Murder" last night!! Couldn't believe the story of the girl that went missing after fleeing her hometown of Beachlands to escape the drug, violence and gang problem that existed there.

SarahB - I wonder if you have the same problem whilst your strolling through the mangroves on your horse?!

Old Jul 24th 2008, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beachlands the ghetto!?!?

Originally Posted by P18PPS
Cold, dark, miserable winter nights in NZ when it's raining outside.... well that's my excuse for watching "Sensing Murder" last night!! Couldn't believe the story of the girl that went missing after fleeing her hometown of Beachlands to escape the drug, violence and gang problem that existed there.

SarahB - I wonder if you have the same problem whilst your strolling through the mangroves on your horse?!

Jesus that programme rules!!
Feel sorry for the kids though. Will have to buy their own dope now their drug selling mama is gone. Why,when they know the body is in the mine shaft,do they not go for it?
All that 'it's got to be done in a day' bollocks gets on your nerves!
You'd think they'd wise up and start earlier!!