bbc iplayer

Old Jul 2nd 2010, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

kiwiwoodpecker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default bbc iplayer

Just wondered if anybody knows if there is anyway of getting the bbciplayer here and do you have to pay for it?
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

rason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud of
Default Re: bbc iplayer

looked into this. You can get it but you have to subscribe to some website thingy that bounces your IP address through the UK which fools the website.
You do have to pay and as you can tell I dont know much about it.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 7:42 am
Leeds to Nelson

Heal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really nice

It used to be 5 pounds a month
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 9:35 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Heal
It used to be 5 pounds a month
Still is. My Private Network. I've had no probs with it. There are other threads on BE.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 9:45 am
Just Joined

manxbri is an unknown quantity at this point

is it anything specific you are after from iplayer?
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

rason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud of

im going to have to sign up for that. Is it easy to use?
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

PHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to behold

BBC Iplayer will not work on pc or smart phone outside the uk with Internet explorer but if you use another browser it does work.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 7:32 pm
bga
Forum Regular

bga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud of

you can set your browser to use a "proxy" in the uk, i have have varying degrees of success with this method. Basically this method disguises you pc as having an IP address in the UK therefore the BBC end doesn't block you, it can be awfully slow though sometimes and it can make streaming unreliable .T heres loads of tutorials on youtube etc.. for example;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq0Vv...eature=related

Some proxies here also...

http://www.hidemyass.com/proxy-list/
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 7:36 pm
bga
Forum Regular

bga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud of

there are other ways of getting UK programmes though... for example I watch Match of the day/ Top Gear/ Doctor Who every week .... just google it
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

PHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to behold

I like www.tvcatchup.com but it is streemed live and you do get all the uk freeview channels for free.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 8:25 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: bbc iplayer

I think you can download from iPlayer now?

Or just torrent.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PHONEJUNKY
I like www.tvcatchup.com but it is streemed live and you do get all the uk freeview channels for free.
That is also only available from the UK
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

BBC Iplayer will not work on pc or smart phone outside the uk with Internet explorer but if you use another browser it does work.
No it doesn't
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cappuccino
No it doesn't
I have watched iplayer and catch up up tv on my cell phone using skyfire browser in afew countries when phones own browser wont allow it. There are several not very popular browsers that may work on pc but not main ones like chrome and explorer.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

I have watched iplayer and catch up up tv on my cell phone using skyfire browser in afew countries when phones own browser wont allow it. There are several not very popular browsers that may work on pc but not main ones like chrome and explorer.
But which browser did you use in New Zealand? It's no use telling us about other countries, we need info for New Zealand!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.