Reload this Page >

BBC Coming on wednesday Ahhhh Lol

BBC Coming on wednesday Ahhhh Lol

Old May 25th 2007, 9:29 am
Kym
Forum Regular

Kym will become famous soon enoughKym will become famous soon enough
Red face BBC Coming on wednesday Ahhhh Lol

Hiya, i have been talking to alot of people on here before about being scared of the big move to New Zealand as i have to leave my dad, but as much as the next thing im about to say is a really good opportunity im sooooo scared lol. The BBC have chosen 40 families to interview about how they feel on the big move and we are one of those!! Scary i know, but sooo lucky! They then drop it to 20 i think and then they send the families to New zealand. Dont know why im going on at you all about it, you probably all know how it works Lol. But i hate cameras, lol, It's sooo scary. They're also quite interested in me as (i know it sounds sad) my favourite animals are sheep(lambs) and of course, New zealand is full of them Lol. But i havent got a clue what to say to them when they come over.
Old May 25th 2007, 9:53 am
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of
Default Re: BBC Coming on wednesday Ahhhh Lol

Originally Posted by Kym
Hiya, i have been talking to alot of people on here before about being scared of the big move to New Zealand as i have to leave my dad, but as much as the next thing im about to say is a really good opportunity im sooooo scared lol. The BBC have chosen 40 families to interview about how they feel on the big move and we are one of those!! Scary i know, but sooo lucky! They then drop it to 20 i think and then they send the families to New zealand. Dont know why im going on at you all about it, you probably all know how it works Lol. But i hate cameras, lol, It's sooo scary. They're also quite interested in me as (i know it sounds sad) my favourite animals are sheep(lambs) and of course, New zealand is full of them Lol. But i havent got a clue what to say to them when they come over.
Hi Kym
OMG just be yourself , what more can you do? try not to babble uncontrollably as the nerves take over but i'm sure this will only make them like you even more
I have no words of wisdom i'm afraid but good luck & just enjoy it.....
keep us posted
ceri
Old May 25th 2007, 9:55 am
Kym
Forum Regular

Kym will become famous soon enoughKym will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: BBC Coming on wednesday Ahhhh Lol

Thanks, sure will keep you posted, you might have seen my mums post on here. She makes me laugh. She really wants this so i gotta do my best to give her a chance. Hope they dont take too much interest in me. Im bsolutely no good with cameras lol. Thanks again xx
Old May 25th 2007, 4:22 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BBC Coming on wednesday Ahhhh Lol

Originally Posted by Kym
Kym, we had the interview last week and it was fine...very laid back and they put you at ease. There's nothing to worry about...they'll ask you a question and you try and answer it honestly

Be yourself and you'll be fine