Bay of Plenty

Old Oct 12th 2010, 12:14 am
Just Joined

mandaxcook is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bay of Plenty

Hi everyone, We have been in NZ for just over weeks now and my husband, Simon, just got a job in Mount Maunganui - we will be moving down in the next week. Really need some contacts and friends - oh, and a job.
Amanda
Old Oct 12th 2010, 1:53 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bay of Plenty

Originally Posted by mandaxcook
Hi everyone, We have been in NZ for just over weeks now and my husband, Simon, just got a job in Mount Maunganui - we will be moving down in the next week. Really need some contacts and friends - oh, and a job.
Amanda
Hi Amanda,

I am not in NZ (I'm in the US) but I wanted to pop by and say hi. I hope you are enjoying being part of our community. If you ever have any site questions please don't hesitate to let myself or the moderators know and we will be happy to help.

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to give you some pointers about Mount Maunganui. In the meantime try the Meet-up forum and see if anyone is meeting up in your area. Meet-ups are a great way of making new friends and many people form a support network through them.
Old Oct 12th 2010, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Amanda
You will see from my past posts my daughter and family live in Papamoa and love it there. Why not call in to see them you will find them in my signature.

June
Old Oct 13th 2010, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

rason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud of

Hey. We are moving to the Mount in 4 weeks cant wait. We will have to meet up for a drink if you fancy it
Old Oct 13th 2010, 7:16 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

There are lots of us here milling around the place!

I organised a picnic meet up last week in the school holidays. I am more than happy to arrange an evening drink or something for any newbies wanting to come along and meet some of us oldies. Just let me know what days/evenings suit best and I'll get my Social Secretary hat on.
Old Oct 13th 2010, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

rason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud of

that sounds like a plan i move over around the 4th (hopefully if the place goes through) and the better half lands on the 27th November
Old Oct 14th 2010, 3:28 am
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light

Hi there
We live not far from the Mount.
A drink one night would be good
Old Oct 14th 2010, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Hi - How's your netball ??? we have a team of daft people playing netball weekly and will be playing in the Mount at one of the local primary schools every Friday. Let me or Am Loolah know i you are interested - it's a laugh and a good way of meeting people
Old Oct 16th 2010, 4:53 am
Just Joined

albax72 is an unknown quantity at this point

hiya. still new here myself (8 weeks). here with my wife and daughter and would be great to meet up for a drink. good luck job hunting. Im in the same boat
Old Oct 16th 2010, 8:51 am
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by albax72
hiya. still new here myself (8 weeks). here with my wife and daughter and would be great to meet up for a drink. good luck job hunting. Im in the same boat
Very good luck job hunting
It can be done
Old Oct 24th 2010, 12:20 am
Newbie in New Zealand

Nelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bdclayton
Very good luck job hunting
It can be done
Hi we arrive in 3 weeks and would be delighted to catch up with any other newbies or oldies for that matter!
Old Oct 27th 2010, 7:56 am
Just Joined

mandaxcook is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by albax72
Meeting up would be good. We are kind of settled now in Welcome Bay - what about you?
Old Oct 27th 2010, 9:43 am
Just Joined

albax72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Meeting up would be good. We are kind of settled now in Welcome Bay - what about you?
Were in Mount Mauganui. next to the Bayfair centre. Not too far away. Where did you come from?

Last edited by albax72; Oct 27th 2010 at 9:45 am.
Old Oct 27th 2010, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

Hi i live near Bayfair too wouldnt mind grabbing a drink if you wouldnt mind me crashing?
Old Oct 27th 2010, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

SamDean is an unknown quantity at this point

hey guys, we are up for a drink 2 and getting out to meet some people.
any suggestions when and where?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.