Bad TV Presenters

Old Jul 15th 2013, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

S_and_T is a jewel in the roughS_and_T is a jewel in the roughS_and_T is a jewel in the roughS_and_T is a jewel in the roughS_and_T is a jewel in the rough
Default Bad TV Presenters

Any advances on this lot?

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainm...ectid=10898332
Old Jul 15th 2013, 2:55 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Bad TV Presenters

Yes.

Mary Wilson , the radio interviewer. Absolutely hopeless. Doesn't do the research. Talks over the top of the interviewee and asks nonsensical, rhetorical questions.

The pits.
Old Jul 15th 2013, 8:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Let's face it we're scraping around at the bottom of a very large barrel and most of them are a bunch of amateurs, there's a few more I'd add to the list:

Colin Mathura-Jeffree (New Zealands Top Model and Hottest Baker)
Jason Gunn (Dancing with the stars)
Janet McIntyre (Sunday)
Kate Hawkesby (Can't remember exactly what she does, besides bouffing up her big hair and dragging her kids out to pose for Womans weekly mags or arranging photoshoots at her posh house, along with her matching poofy haired husband Mike Hoskins)
Old Jul 15th 2013, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

TommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly I'm stuck watching Dora the Explorer or Peppa Pig most of the time at the moment.
Old Jul 15th 2013, 11:02 pm

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TommyLuck
Sadly I'm stuck watching Dora the Explorer or Peppa Pig most of the time at the moment.
LOL, I can sympathise with that, I have a 3yr and 5yr girls hanging out with Dad today. Dont forget Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom on Youtube.

I really dislike this smarmy git from "My house, my castle"

Old Jul 15th 2013, 11:32 pm
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

No one is worse than, aaah mentioned as number one I see

Campbell live - an awful programme hosted by an awful presenter
Old Jul 15th 2013, 11:53 pm

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

I've dubbed John Campbell of Campbell Live, 'the muppet'. Only to differentiate between him and that Sainsbury bloke whose favourite word was, 'look' said in a confrontational way. We nicknamed Sainsbury, 'the walrus' because of his facial hair.

The function of, 'Seven Sharp' is to make, 'Campbell Live' look good. It's working.

The presenter of, 'Food Truck' don't go there. Also another oldish male presenter doing a food show. He's just embarrassing.

We mostly watch British t.v. Ah yes, the smugness of the Antiques Roadshow presenters, the speech impediments and pronunciation of Phil Spencer and Kirsty Allsopp.

The have a go hero style of the English bloke who presents, 'Selling Houses Australia'.

The staring eyes of Paul Hollywood on, 'GB Bakeoff'. Cake ? He looks like he prefers raw liver !
Old Jul 16th 2013, 12:02 am
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

Seven Sharp reminds me of that awful One Show that was on the BBC at 7. Presented by that awful muppet Adrian Chiles. But it's better than One Show, then again, being forced to watch 24 hours of JLS concerts is more entertaining than the One Show and Seven Sharp

They do have some good things on there that I like

There's an American food programme which my wife watches that scares the living daylights out of me. Sweet Genius I think it is. Man I would never want to take on the host in a stare out contest. Those evil eyes would beat me anyday of the week
Old Jul 16th 2013, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

TommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Catchafire
LOL, I can sympathise with that, I have a 3yr and 5yr girls hanging out with Dad today. Dont forget Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom on Youtube.
I actually enjoy Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom, I push for it to be the programme of choice when the question of tv comes up from the nipper.

Is that wrong?
Old Jul 16th 2013, 8:15 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

Ben and Holly rules in this house as well! And Charlie and Lola!
Old Jul 16th 2013, 9:07 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Bad TV Presenters

Originally Posted by TommyLuck
Oy, I will hear no ill spoken of Peppa Pig .

My nomination for worst presenters goes to people trying to do an interview directly after a strenuous sports event. At the best of times athletes are not widely regarded for their intellect or interviewing skills, this situation is not improved by an hour and a half of vigorous exercise when they are out of breath and sweaty (like rapists).
Old Jul 16th 2013, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Browner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond repute

Hayley Holt. Im sure shes very good at something but it aint presenting.

Anyone on Seven Sharp or TV One News
Old Jul 16th 2013, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Oy, I will hear no ill spoken of Peppa Pig .
There's nowt wrong with Peppa Pig.

I've even been to Peppa Pig World
Old Jul 18th 2013, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

northeastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond repute

Corin Dann – the worst presenter ever. As something of an amateur economist (if such a term exists), I know a thing or two more than the average Joe, but I shouldn't have a shade on those fully in the know. Dann, however, is the only 'economist' I know who shows absolutely no knowledge of economic matters. He was so good, in fact, that during my time in New Zealand he was moved off of economic onto politics. The height of his 'economist' intellect was pointing out that the Christchurch recovery ... would take time and money and that it won't happen overnight. My world. It was blown open with that revelation...

I'm genuinely surprised he didn't make the kist, but then, his presenting skills were likewise so extraordinary that he was moved off that dire excuse for a breakfast show with that equally talentless cardboard cutout Petra Leatherbag or whatever the bollocks she's called. Her husband just happened to work as a director for that show before she got the job. What are the chances, eh?

That Rawdon fella was palatable as was the blonde lass who was preggers when I was there. But kiwi tv does have some very good presenters. They just have nothing on Sophie Rayworth.
Old Jul 18th 2013, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

kiwigeordie has a reputation beyond reputekiwigeordie has a reputation beyond reputekiwigeordie has a reputation beyond reputekiwigeordie has a reputation beyond reputekiwigeordie has a reputation beyond reputekiwigeordie has a reputation beyond reputekiwigeordie has a reputation beyond reputekiwigeordie has a reputation beyond reputekiwigeordie has a reputation beyond reputekiwigeordie has a reputation beyond reputekiwigeordie has a reputation beyond repute

Not TV but radio. My nomination would be Catriona McLeod. About a decade ago she used to pronounce her own name as 'Cat-reena'. The she must have made a trip to Scotland because on her return it had changed to 'Cat-ree-owner'.
The other presenters took some time to catch up with this personal re-branding and I distinctly remember her correcting one of them when he introduced her reading the news

Pete

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.