Back Stretching

Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:50 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

dribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to all
Default Re: Back Stretching

Originally Posted by Maz
No, really? And nothing else is, I guess.
You are obvously not practising sel control at the moment as you are only reading what you want to read!

###
Martial Arts is discplined and give you other benefits too - confidence etc etc (can only comment on it as I have practised it)
###

The bit in brackets...

I had no comment to say about Yoga, never practised it and at this rate your not promoting it very well!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:51 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dribble
nice one mate... I am based down in Welly... I thought about Karate, but as I have done TKD for about 5 years its hard to get out of those habits.

I was thinking something like Kung Fu/Tai Chi (completely different style)
yeah, I had to unlearn a bit of what I had taken in as a boy.......still can't puch straight though........
anyway enjoy the footie more, although I (??think I??)fractured my arm the other week at the end of summer season drinks by falling down the clubhouse steps, still trained at the weekend and done plenty of lawns since .........
Old Mar 24th 2008, 11:35 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

dribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to all

Oh man sorry to hear that...

not good with all those potential press ups for retraining..
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:42 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Dribble, I've had back probs for yonks, ( also lower back like you) I used to see a chiro who put it back every so often. Just recently I started Clinical Pilates, taught by a physio. Have to say it's been a revelation. She spent a lot of time teaching us how to actually do the exercises properly and it's been making a huge difference.

My class is half and half, men and women.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 3:49 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

nice one pixi, thanks for the input. I will investigate that too!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 6:25 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

1 x inverstion table - $265 + $45 for delivery, does that sound expensive?
Old Mar 26th 2008, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dribble
1 x inverstion table - $265 + $45 for delivery, does that sound expensive?
Nope... but can you use it whilst drinking a beer?
Old Mar 26th 2008, 7:08 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Nope... but can you use it whilst drinking a beer?
but then it would run out ur nostrils - yeeachh!
Old Mar 29th 2008, 3:02 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

Originally Posted by dreamfish
but then it would run out ur nostrils - yeeachh!
Now we have an inversion table.... it feels like its blood flowing out your nostrils - Hey