Baby News!

Old Jan 10th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Baby News!

Aww Congratulations and Well Done to Sarah and family xx

Welcome to the world lickle baby Sarah xx

Wishing you a speedy recovery so you can get home soon and update us!

Michele & family xx
Old Jan 10th 2007, 7:46 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Baby News!

Originally Posted by Jude J
Hey everyone, just had a message from Sarah, her daughter is here!!! 7lb 12oz, healthy and gunky apparently!

And the sun has come out here in Auckland! Perfect day to welcome the newest kiwi

Well done Sarah.

Jude
x x x
That's fabulous news. Many congratulations to SarahB Junior & family!!
Old Jan 10th 2007, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Baby News!

Woo Hooooooooooo.........makes me want to get preggers as well!

Many, many congratulations!
Old Jan 10th 2007, 8:43 am
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Sarah & Family

Georgina & Andy
Old Jan 10th 2007, 9:19 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations!!!!!
awwww want piccies!
i want a baby too now

glad everyone is healthy and well.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 9:40 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations to SarahB and family.
Wonder when she'll get her first pony?
Old Jan 10th 2007, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

[F]Congratulations Sarah and family[/FONT].
Look forward to seeing the photos!
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

Alex is just really niceAlex is just really niceAlex is just really niceAlex is just really niceAlex is just really niceAlex is just really niceAlex is just really niceAlex is just really niceAlex is just really niceAlex is just really niceAlex is just really nice

Lovely news- Congratulations xxx
Old Jan 10th 2007, 12:45 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations and well done!
Old Jan 10th 2007, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

DiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to all

Many congratulations to Sarah and family. All the best to you all and the new arrival! xx
Old Jan 10th 2007, 1:37 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

What fantastic news...CONGRATULATIONS Sarah

has 'little one' got a name yet?

wishing you lots of luck and not too many sleepless nights
Mandie
Old Jan 10th 2007, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Congratulations to you all.

Jac and Adie
Old Jan 14th 2007, 3:04 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Hellooooo..... well I'm back home at last.

Sorry, Maz, started running out of phone credit..... didnt realise I would use so much in such a short space of time. Cheaper for me to txt Jude in NZ.

Thanks for all the congrats..... ohh.... her name.

Hayley Elizabeth was born on wednesday 10th just before midday. She has dark brown hair..... very odd....I was expecting another little blondie.

It all went pretty well apart from my BP plummeting several times during the c-section... not a nice feeling. The pain afterwards is pretty bad too but manageable with strong painkillers. I made the right decision to have the c-section.... I wont get over a year of pain like I did first time around.

I have to say I was impressed with the staff at Middlemore Hospital... I was treated very well and the people there were lovely. I was transferred to Botany Maternity Unit a day later and they were great there as well. I received no adverse comments about deciding to bottle feed and in fact got good support from everyone. Overall a good (if painful) experience.

Still look like I'm pregnant though but been told that c-section tummies take longer to go down back to normal shape.... so maternity clothes for me still.

I reckon I have come home on the hottest day.....its totally stifling here today. Dont wanna complain as its about time we had some nice weather but boy its a wet humid heat today.

Its great to have a little bubba to look after again.... forgot how much I enjoyed it first time around..... wonder if I'll be saying that after weeks and weeks of not sleeping?!:scared:

Hope youve all had a good time and behaved yourselves!! I'll catch up with some posts later on.... just wanted to let you know that I'm ok.

Thanks again for all the congrats!!

SarahB x
Old Jan 14th 2007, 3:37 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sarah - it's lovely to see you 'out and about' Hayley Elizabeth! That's a lovely name. Hope you're feeling better soon and able to put up some photos
Old Jan 14th 2007, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahB
Hellooooo..... well I'm back home at last.

Sorry, Maz, started running out of phone credit..... didnt realise I would use so much in such a short space of time. Cheaper for me to txt Jude in NZ.

Thanks for all the congrats..... ohh.... her name.

Hayley Elizabeth was born on wednesday 10th just before midday. She has dark brown hair..... very odd....I was expecting another little blondie.

It all went pretty well apart from my BP plummeting several times during the c-section... not a nice feeling. The pain afterwards is pretty bad too but manageable with strong painkillers. I made the right decision to have the c-section.... I wont get over a year of pain like I did first time around.

I have to say I was impressed with the staff at Middlemore Hospital... I was treated very well and the people there were lovely. I was transferred to Botany Maternity Unit a day later and they were great there as well. I received no adverse comments about deciding to bottle feed and in fact got good support from everyone. Overall a good (if painful) experience.

Still look like I'm pregnant though but been told that c-section tummies take longer to go down back to normal shape.... so maternity clothes for me still.

I reckon I have come home on the hottest day.....its totally stifling here today. Dont wanna complain as its about time we had some nice weather but boy its a wet humid heat today.

Its great to have a little bubba to look after again.... forgot how much I enjoyed it first time around..... wonder if I'll be saying that after weeks and weeks of not sleeping?!:scared:

Hope youve all had a good time and behaved yourselves!! I'll catch up with some posts later on.... just wanted to let you know that I'm ok.

Thanks again for all the congrats!!

SarahB x
what a pretty name , well done sarah , hope DS like being a big brother, take care honey , love to all xx ps will pop into the kiwi bar later to wet hayleys head now that we have a name

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.