Baby News!

Old Jan 10th 2007, 2:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Baby News!

Hey everyone, just had a message from Sarah, her daughter is here!!! 7lb 12oz, healthy and gunky apparently!

And the sun has come out here in Auckland! Perfect day to welcome the newest kiwi

Well done Sarah.

Jude
x x x
Old Jan 10th 2007, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Baby News!

Originally Posted by Jude J View Post
Hey everyone, just had a message from Sarah, her daughter is here!!! 7lb 12oz, healthy and gunky apparently!

And the sun has come out here in Auckland! Perfect day to welcome the newest kiwi

Well done Sarah.

Jude
x x x
WOO HOO CONGRATS TO SARAH AND HUBBY FOR THEIR NEW ADDITION

***now runs off BABY TALK NOOOOOOOO****

ps babys scare me

whats Gunky?? is this a kiwi term have just looked this up on google

Last edited by kwprwn; Jan 10th 2007 at 2:32 am. Reason: googled gunky
Old Jan 10th 2007, 2:29 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news!!
Hopefully they will not have to stay in too long. Hope someone warned her not to sneeze - I thought I had ripped myself open the first time I did it after Melissa was born - you soon learn to hold a fold of sheet across yourself!
Old Jan 10th 2007, 2:46 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Woo hoo!

Thanks so much for posting this, Jude! I didn't get a text, but am very pleased one of us got the info. Do you know the name? I'm sure she's beautiful. Cuteness factor through the roof and all. If you know the name but she doesn't want it published, could you PM it to me? I'm just super nosey!
Old Jan 10th 2007, 3:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kwprwn View Post
WOO HOO CONGRATS TO SARAH AND HUBBY FOR THEIR NEW ADDITION

***now runs off BABY TALK NOOOOOOOO****

ps babys scare me

whats Gunky?? is this a kiwi term have just looked this up on google
sorry! The word Sarah used was grotty...dont know why I changed it!

Dont be scared...they're only little they dont bite until they're much older.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

sorry! The word Sarah used was grotty...dont know why I changed it!

Dont be scared...they're only little they dont bite until they're much older.
they cry when they come anywere near me....:scared:
Old Jan 10th 2007, 3:23 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

That's great news, congratulations sarah
Old Jan 10th 2007, 3:24 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

wow that's brilliant - congrats Sarah and family!
Old Jan 10th 2007, 3:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Best wishes to you and your new addition.
xx
Old Jan 10th 2007, 4:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

Congratulations to the whole family. Wishing you all the best in your forthcoming sleepless nights and nappy changes! :scared:
Old Jan 10th 2007, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Sarah.

Jude
x x x
well done Sarah, wishing you all health & happiness always. xx
Old Jan 10th 2007, 6:41 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Yippee! Congratulations Sarah and welcome to your little Kiwi. I was thinking about you this morning while I was waiting for my bus - I'm really glad the sun came out
Old Jan 10th 2007, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to you Sarah & your family.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 8:09 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Well Done SarahB

Congatulations to you and the family

can't wait to see the piccies
Old Jan 10th 2007, 8:14 am
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

Hooray! Congratulations Sarah. Enjoy your little one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.