Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

BA! Whyyyyyyyy! Why the 6th? Whyyyyy?

BA! Whyyyyyyyy! Why the 6th? Whyyyyy?

Old Jan 29th 2007, 1:50 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BA! Whyyyyyyyy! Why the 6th? Whyyyyy?

Originally Posted by DiffordA
Yeeeeeyyyy!! You should be OK now. Fingers crossed for you!
have flight socks - will travel!
Old Jan 29th 2007, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamfish
have flight socks - will travel!
phew what a relief! Happy packing
Old Jan 29th 2007, 10:22 pm
Just Joined

Steve Horrell will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by dreamfish

BA plans strike on the day I WANT TO FLY!!! How dare they???

they could reschedule the flights a couple days earlier - which means more time spent in NZ - so I spose it aint all bad
Just saw the news here that the strikes have been called off - yeeeeehaaaaay!!!! Look forward to meeting you both on the 8th
Old Jan 30th 2007, 2:08 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

British Airways today welcomed the decision by the cabin crew branch of the Transport and General Workers' Union to call off the strikes scheduled for this week and for two 72-hour periods next month.

We will reinstate as many flights as we can and will publish details of our planned schedule on the 'latest flight news' pages on ba.com.

Unfortunately, due to the short notice, we will be unable to provide full catering on some of our flights from London Heathrow on Tuesday January 30 and Wednesday January 31. Vouchers will be issued at the airport for affected flights, and we aim to offer a full bar service onboard.

For details of our planned schedule please visit ba.com. http://www.ba.com

We recognize the threat of a strike may have been a bit unsettling, and we appreciate both your patience and your business.

Yours faithfully,

British Airways

-----------------
HOW TO CONTACT US
-----------------
While we endeavour to offer you as full a service as possible, we are unable to respond to individual replies to this email.

If you have a particular query about British Airways, click on the link below to go to 'Your questions', which also contains phone contact numbers:
http://ba.com/yourquestions
Old Jan 30th 2007, 2:44 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ray. See you got the same e-mail I did. Good news. Well, sort of. Bummer about some of the flights.
Old Jan 30th 2007, 2:58 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Hi Ray. See you got the same e-mail I did. Good news. Well, sort of. Bummer about some of the flights.
I don't care ... I ain't going anywhere ..............
Old Jan 30th 2007, 12:48 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Except maybe somewhere warmer? I see on weather.com (just the main page) it's about 45F with you now. You'll have to break the ice on the pool.

Last edited by Maz; Jan 30th 2007 at 12:49 pm. Reason: wrong emote
Old Jan 30th 2007, 12:50 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Maz
Except maybe somewhere warmer? I see on weather.com (just the main page) it's about 45F with you now. You'll have to break the ice on the pool.
37.2F at 8am ... Though I was in a shithole like Chicago
for a few minutes
Old Jan 30th 2007, 12:53 pm
Maz

Oooooh cutting! You've got me there, though. It's not getting above freezing here for at least 10 days. Want to visit?
Old Jan 30th 2007, 12:55 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Maz
Oooooh cutting! You've got me there, though. It's not getting above freezing here for at least 10 days. Want to visit?
Not even for your naked body dipped in chocolate ...
Old Jan 30th 2007, 3:43 pm
Maz

Damn! Thought I had you there...
Old Jan 30th 2007, 3:46 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Maz
Damn! Thought I had you there...
Now in June ..it may be different ...........
Have you got seven veils ....
Old Jan 30th 2007, 3:48 pm
Maz

Only have 5 I'm afraid - 4 silk, 1 chiffon. That do?
Old Jan 30th 2007, 3:56 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Maz
Only have 5 I'm afraid - 4 silk, 1 chiffon. That do?
Oh God !!! I even get cheated there ,.....
Old Jan 30th 2007, 5:50 pm
Maz

Picky picky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.