B & I Lions

Old Jun 25th 2017, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: B & I Lions

Originally Posted by Rocknrolla
Looks like the Kiwi's are going to kick-arse Oracle too!
Been here before - Oracle will change the rules or put on an outboard engine :-)
Old Jun 26th 2017, 2:54 am
Just Joined

Rocknrolla is an unknown quantity at this point

New Zealand is a small country with a population of less than 5 million, but remarkably they currently hold the Rugby World Cup, hold the current WBO world heavyweight boxing title and have only one race to go to hold the America's cup. Go Kiwi's!!
Old Jun 26th 2017, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rocknrolla
New Zealand is a small country with a population of less than 5 million, but remarkably they currently hold the Rugby World Cup, hold the current WBO world heavyweight boxing title and have only one race to go to hold the America's cup. Go Kiwi's!!
Americas Cup - Not bad for a small country with not much money?
Old Jun 26th 2017, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

LoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kotare
Americas Cup - Not bad for a small country with not much money?
You just need one or two millionaires to back them
Old Jun 26th 2017, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LoCarb
You just need one or two millionaires to back them
Wrong order of magnitude - the entry fee is $1million - they reckon the American team spent $100 million so you need a billionaire (or help from an Airline like Emirates which still left NZ well underfunded). As an example Australia couldn't afford to enter.

Given the next one will be in NZ and the huge income resulting, money well spent

Last edited by Kotare; Jun 26th 2017 at 9:33 pm.
Old Jun 27th 2017, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kotare
I would be surprised if it is the walkover you predict. NZ teams will struggle a bit in the forwards I reckon and have kiwi teams forgotten how to win tight matches? As long as the ABs and the Hurricanes win :-)
Well the Canes came bloody close last night - a fantastic match, well done to them! Lions a bit of a shambles regarding the use of the bench, shame for the guys.
Old Jun 28th 2017, 12:00 am
BE Enthusiast

LoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Woodlea
Well the Canes came bloody close last night - a fantastic match, well done to them! Lions a bit of a shambles regarding the use of the bench, shame for the guys.
Why does Gatland have that permanent worried look
Old Jul 1st 2017, 9:50 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Just back from our hols.

What a tremendous game. So exciting and despite some dirty tactics reminisce of another Lions tour which actually happened right before our eyes , well played.

Lion. Lions. Lions.
Old Jul 1st 2017, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Lions, I don't think you deserved the win, but it's immaterial, it was achieved. Expect to be overwhelmed and annihilated next week.
Old Jul 1st 2017, 11:41 am
Just Joined

Rocknrolla is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Lions, I don't think you deserved the win, but it's immaterial, it was achieved. Expect to be overwhelmed and annihilated next week.
Well done Lions, I guess a win is a win!
Old Jul 1st 2017, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Of course they deserved to win! They scored more points!
Old Jul 1st 2017, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BEVS
Just back from our hols.

What a tremendous game. So exciting and despite some dirty tactics reminisce of another Lions tour which actually happened right before our eyes , well played.

Lion. Lions. Lions.
You are I assume talking the Vuinapola yellow card and the record no of Lions penalties? At 21 all with a few mins to play most Lions supporters were wetting themselves in fear :-) zBut a good result for the tour.
Old Jul 1st 2017, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond repute

More likely a reference to this "other" Lions tour ...

Old Jul 1st 2017, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

I was being tongue in cheek Amazing how the Irish (and NI supporters) are still rabbiting on about the O'Driscoll tackle 12 years ago, yet not a murmur by anyone about the Henderson (plus one) spear tackle on Barrett in the 1st Test.

Given that that is the first AB sent off in 50 years, it is disappointing but perhaps not surprising given their success, that a small minority try to smear the ABs as if their success is down to foul play. Given the AB's were still in it with minutes to play due to the Lions penalty count/foul play do I detect a touch of hypocrisy?

C'mon the ABs.
Old Jul 2nd 2017, 12:10 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Lions. Lions. Lions.

Well done Lions. A deserved win.

Let's all hope for a great game for the final test.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.