B&B in Blnheim...

Old Jul 15th 2008, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

squiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of light
Default B&B in Blnheim...

Hi could anybody recommend a decent b&b in Blenheim,or hotel?
Not one that costs the earth...
Yes i have found a few on the internet,but one that is recommended is always nicer...(i think)
Thanks in advance......
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:31 pm
Just Joined

Emyorks will become famous soon enoughEmyorks will become famous soon enough
Default Re: B&B in Blnheim...

Hi

We are newbies in Blenheim, moved out in Feb and loving it so far!

There is a B & B not far from us, looks really nice , not sure of the price though!

Called trescos:

http://www.trescorotorua.co.nz/new/tresco-blenheim.html

We stayed at the Ashleigh Court Motel for a few nights when we arrived, nice and central for all that running around we seemed to do! And they had a little pool which was good for keeping a jet lagged 2 yr old awake!

Hope this helps!
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by squiddley
Yes i have found a few on the internet,but one that is recommended is always nicer...(i think)
Thanks in advance......
I can recommend The Ashleigh Court Motel as well. Very nice rooms and you can order breakfast to be served in your room but order for one because there is enough for two. Reasonable rates. Good chinese restaurant across the way for evening meal as well.

June

Last edited by Margaret Parkinson; Jul 15th 2008 at 10:22 pm.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

squiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of light

BRILL.......Thankyou.
Having aquick recci......nightmare,dont ask hope i am doing the right thing............................................. .......................
Old Jul 16th 2008, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Dont forget to give us a call when you are here especially as OH works where you are destined to be
Old Jul 16th 2008, 3:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Frenchy
Dont forget to give us a call when you are here especially as OH works where you are destined to be
Me and the Chimps are staying at French Manor in Springlands when we arrive in October....heard they do great Yorkshire tea and Bacon Sarnies...

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jul 16th 2008, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

jjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud of

Thanks in advance......
Hi

we had 10 days in blenheim, stayed at blenheim palms hotel, couple from brighton own it cost us $110 pn central to town. e-mail [email protected].

cinema was cracking 2 other people in there, but no sweet popcorn, avoid the chocolate factory it not worth the drive. but you must visit nelson while you're there more expensive but nicer than blenheim.

have you got job offer there???????

see ya

j.j.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

Hi jj
Thanks for the info...
Yes i do have a job offer,my wife also has a job offer too....
Old Jul 17th 2008, 3:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pumpkinlou
Me and the Chimps are staying at French Manor in Springlands when we arrive in October....heard they do great Yorkshire tea and Bacon Sarnies...

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Only the best will do for you!!! You may have to bring your own tea bag!!!!
Old Jul 17th 2008, 10:46 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Hi jj
Thanks for the info...
Yes i do have a job offer,my wife also has a job offer too....

Sorry Sid, been in Christurch and only just seen your post.

As the others have said, Ashleigh is good and we can recommend the Lugano in town too, if I'm not too late posting this

Are you doing the reccie on your own ?
Old Jul 17th 2008, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

Hi...
thanks for the recommendation....
Yes im coming on my own,just staying a few days..Flying out from the UK on the 2nd August,arrive Blenheim on the 4th ..
Old Jul 18th 2008, 4:37 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Hi...
thanks for the recommendation....
Yes im coming on my own,just staying a few days..Flying out from the UK on the 2nd August,arrive Blenheim on the 4th ..

Just make sure you leave the wet stuff behind you, had more than enough of our own lately

If you need any help with anything, give us a shout
Old Jul 18th 2008, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

Charlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant future

Make sure you all pay a visit to Georgios cafe bar in town - own very good friends David and Sara own and run it - although for any interested parties, they are looking at selling now. Michael G.
Old Jul 19th 2008, 10:51 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mpg
Make sure you all pay a visit to Georgios cafe bar in town - own very good friends David and Sara own and run it - although for any interested parties, they are looking at selling now. Michael G.

Good coffee!!!!!
Heard they are off to OZ!!!!! (Very small town )
Old Jul 20th 2008, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

Charlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Good coffee!!!!!
Heard they are off to OZ!!!!! (Very small town )
Yes, you are correct. They have done wonders with that place since opening it a few years ago, and I often wonder why are they prepared to walk away from it. Still, I suppose Aus calls as usual!