Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Avondale Accommodation?

Avondale Accommodation?

Old Jan 13th 2009, 12:41 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Avondale Accommodation?

Hoping some of you Aucklanders can help me with this one?

Son is competing in the City of Sails Go-Karting race on the weekend of the 24th January. Going up with Hubby so the 2 of them need somewhere to stay in the vicinity. A motel or even campsite is what they are after - reasonably priced. I'm not going so they won't need 4 star!!

Any suggestions/links would be great.

Thanking you muchly.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:07 am

Default Re: Avondale Accommodation?

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Hoping some of you Aucklanders can help me with this one?

Son is competing in the City of Sails Go-Karting race on the weekend of the 24th January. Going up with Hubby so the 2 of them need somewhere to stay in the vicinity. A motel or even campsite is what they are after - reasonably priced. I'm not going so they won't need 4 star!!

Any suggestions/links would be great.

Thanking you muchly.
Hmmm. nobody??? (thanks Michelle & Carl for your PM/Chat ...) Any other thoughts on Auckland West that's good?
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

Found this on the web for you
http://www.aucklandmotorpark.co.nz/ but do not have any experience of using them - but thought it might help
Old Jan 14th 2009, 3:13 am

Originally Posted by nero
Found this on the web for you
http://www.aucklandmotorpark.co.nz/ but do not have any experience of using them - but thought it might help
Thank you, we'd found that one, I think it's the nearest, just don't know what the area is like and whether the kart is going to be safe?!